Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Curtis Davis actually comes across very well, maybe there's a pundit in the making that I won't completely hate.
He's played for so many teams that he can't really be nailed for bias

I know I know, late equaliser... But I'd fully expected LiVARpool to win (as did they no doubt) ...and at least a point takes them above Tearsenal, whilst keeping them a couple behind us...

Tomorrow is OUR chance to even start thinking about putting daylight between ourselves, and the teams immediately below us.

We know what we have to do!!

Curtis Davis actually comes across very well, maybe there's a pundit in the making that I won't completely hate.
He's played for so many teams that he can't really be nailed for bias

Actually Spitter wasn’t too biased today

Hopefully we won’t get Alan Smith tomorrow

Tonight's game is why this horseshit narrative other fans have been trotting out all season about us having not played anyone is so laughable.

Carragher now trying to tell us how it's so tough to go a Luton as a big club when they 11 men behind the ball

It's just so shameless

Salah seems to have lost that spark that made him one of the best in the league. Very dull today.

Liverpool trying to break down a low block is quite funny, they just spam crosses every time they get some space.
They have a knack for not really putting together many slick moves but one of their many good forwards manage to bag a goal from nearly nothing. Whether it's a Jota header, a random gift from the opposition keeper to Salah, or Nunez cunting one in from a counter attack.

Really annoying to watch if you hate them.

Tonight's game is why this horseshit narrative other fans have been trotting out all season about us having not played anyone is so laughable.

Carragher now trying to tell us how it's so tough to go a Luton as a big club when they 11 men behind the ball

It's just so t
Totally agree, you can only beat what’s put in front of you and in this league that is usually very difficult.

Luton’s style will pick them up points all season - they are horrible to play against. Whereas, Bournemouth a Burnley keep trying to play City lite with vastly inferior players

Tearsenal,
Cringe Wince GIF

Totally agree, you can only beat what’s put in front of you and in this league that is usually very difficult.

Luton’s style will pick them up points all season - they are horrible to play against. Whereas, Bournemouth a Burnley keep trying to play City lite with vastly inferior players

I fancy Luton to stay up you know. Burnley and the Blades are fucked.

It'll come down to Everton, Fulham or Bournemouth I reckon. Especially if Everton are docked points.

At the beginning of the weekend, we could have easily been 4th by the time we play tomorrow if results had gone against us.

As it is, other than Yawnited scraping a win very late in the game, it’s been an excellent weekend.
It’s not just about Woolwich and Liverpool dropping points, Villa and Brighton also slipped back too.

Learned a new phrase "tragedy chanting". Fuck off.
I gotta say that this is problematic for me. I understand chants about the Munich Air Crash or Hillsborough being ‘tragedy chanting’.
At a recent Championship match, two away fans were arrested for holding up a phone showing a picture of a young home supporter who had unfortunately succumbed to cancer, and smirking/laughing. This behavior is odious. I outright condemn it. But an arrestable offense?? Please.

I gotta say that this is problematic for me. I understand chants about the Munich Air Crash or Hillsborough being ‘tragedy chanting’.
At a recent Championship match, two away fans were arrested for holding up a phone showing a picture of a young home supporter who had unfortunately succumbed to cancer, and smirking/laughing. This behavior is odious. I outright condemn it. But an arrestable offense?? Please.

Being offensive isn't the same as being illegal.

Back
Top Bottom