Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tonight's game is why this horseshit narrative other fans have been trotting out all season about us having not played anyone is so laughable.

Carragher now trying to tell us how it's so tough to go a Luton as a big club when they 11 men behind the ball

It's just so shameless

Absolutely.

You can't say with a straight face "this is the best league in the world" only in the next breath to say that there are teams that don't matter.

I am willing to bet the narrative has ended after tonight.

What was the tragedy chanting?
They were singing "always the victims, it's never your fault" shortly before that Luton fans were singing the National Anthem. lot of this is because Liverpool fans booed the anthem. And think themelves above everyone else.

I don't think it was tragedy chanting, at least I didn't hear anything relating to Hillsborough on my tv

They were singing "always the victims, it's never your fault" shortly before that Luton fans were singing the National Anthem. lot of this is because Liverpool fans booed the anthem. And think themelves above everyone else.

I don't think it was tragedy chanting, at least I didn't hear anything relating to Hillsborough on my tv
Ironic that they are playing the victims over a chant calling them out for always playing victim.

Tonight's game is why this horseshit narrative other fans have been trotting out all season about us having not played anyone is so laughable.

Carragher now trying to tell us how it's so tough to go a Luton as a big club when they 11 men behind the ball

It's just so shameless
It IS tough to go to Luton when they put 11 men behind the ball....
Especially when you only have 10 men yourself!!!!

Cringe Wince GIF
Not one of my best, granted!

Spit the dog just said klipperties Pool are the best pressing team in the world. They’re not even the best pressing team in the EPL you twat
...but they're definitely the best pressing team on Merseyside... Just!

Liverpudlians generally claim themselves to be victims to any situation, so the song is more of a declaration of fact.

Back
Top Bottom