Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You can also file it under "Living in his head rent free" and "Able to dish it out, but not take it".

It's the typical inferiority complex twined with "all talk, no walk" you see from a Welsh football supporter as well as their teams in general I guess.
What has he done to upset you?

Thinking about the Wales game last night. Where was VAR? Was it there? Wales had two penalties (both for fouls on Moore) denied.

What's the Welsh for 'They was robbed'?

Saw England - Belgium and got further confirmation that Doku is a crap player. If he start against Woolwich you can argue that City will play with 10 men.

Bin voted.

Eat my ass you pathetic little gooner.

You’re the worst kind of England fan. Luckily most aren’t cunts like you.

So sit down and shut up, before I fucking make you.

No need to reply either. Blocked.
HahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahanahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom