Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nah, honestly really sorry to all our Welshies on here. Horrible way to go out of anything and its shit not being able to cheer on your side at a tournament.

Was rooting for yas.

Cheers mate.

I know most of you aren’t sub human jobless rat cunts like Spurs_1987 Spurs_1987

Will lend my support to England at the euros like I usually do when Wales aren’t in or are KO’d.

Oh well. Immediately time to make myself feel better.

A nice long rest for Ben Davies and Brennan Johnson, and I’ve won £250.

Think I’ll sort a hotel room out somewhere and do something tidy on the weekend.

Maybe a spa weekend for the mrs.

Oh well guys, just gotta support England now :ledley:
Nah this is where having a Scottish dad comes in handy

mel gibson braveheart GIF

Sorry for Ben Davies mainly, he has been magnificent for Wales his whole career.

It's a young team, almost all of them can stick together for another 5 years at least and some of them have been a revelation. Jordan James, 19 and has been a rock.

Back
Top Bottom