Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh well. Immediately time to make myself feel better.

A nice long rest for Ben Davies and Brennan Johnson, and I’ve won £250.

Think I’ll sort a hotel room out somewhere and do something tidy on the weekend.

Maybe a spa weekend for the mrs.

Have a couples sorbet bath.

Surely Wales can do a bit better than Rob Page? He got sacked by Port Vale some years back. He's probably done a solid enough job but passion can only take you so far.

He's done a good job. Welsh side as always has a lot of togetherness and a lot of good characters but a lot of very low PL to high championship level footballers as its base. Poland not great but a few top level players and a decent sprinkling of PL level players.

This was a real toss up and they only lost on penalties. Results in last year or so look good.

Oh well. Immediately time to make myself feel better.

A nice long rest for Ben Davies and Brennan Johnson, and I’ve won £250.

Think I’ll sort a hotel room out somewhere and do something tidy on the weekend.

Maybe a spa weekend for the mrs.

Seriously though; how is the good lady?

........................Treating you like a king, I hope?

She mastered the figure-four-leg-lock yet?

That's not for me to answer. I don't really follow Wales results other than in games like this. Just remember him being a League One level manager at club level.
Well it is if you're calling for change. In the post Bale era we're punching above our weight given the quality available. We were a marginal offside call away from a third euros in a row, which would have been an insane achievement for us.

Genuinely gutted for Wales. Absolutely
love the place and people. Wonderful part of the UK and I hope we get to face Poland and stuff them 9-0. Nothing against Poland as a country but I hate their football team.

:pochcry:

The tournament will be much worse in the summer for not having Wales there. The passion from the fans is incredible. The standard of every penalty apart from James’s was incredible considering what was at stake.

Haha I’ve done nothing wrong….nothing she don’t like anyway!

Booking a stay here. Fuck it

Confused Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

The tournament will be much worse in the summer for not having Wales there. The passion from the fans is incredible. The standard of every penalty apart from James’s was incredible considering what was at stake.
I agree.

(you should have seen what I typed at first, then deleted!)

You can also file it under "Living in his head rent free" and "Able to dish it out, but not take it".

It's the typical inferiority complex twined with "all talk, no walk" you see from a Welsh football supporter as well as their teams in general I guess.

You're going to be the first human in history to suffer death by daffodil if you don't pipe down.

You can also file it under "Living in his head rent free" and "Able to dish it out, but not take it".

It's the typical inferiority complex twined with "all talk, no walk" you see from a Welsh football supporter as well as their teams in general I guess.

You don’t live anywhere you homeless prick.

And clearly you’re incapable of reading. I don’t have any kind of inferiority complex (especially if one is compared to you!)

I’ll be backing England in the euros like I’ve always done when Wales have no skin in the game.

Blocked. I genuinely think you’re a worthless spanner and I refuse to sully myself with you anymore.

Back
Top Bottom