Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guardiola's just said he's 'down to the bare bones' for tonight's Carabao Cup semi-final game against the other Manchester cretins.

The last time he said that was in September, before the Leicester game, and they went on to ship 5 goals (Vardy hat trick).

Let's hope history repeats itself. I'd prefer to thrash his neighbours in the final.

Who knows which form teams will be come the final 3 months away.

I'm hoping for United. Would like Bruno to be crying.

I’m hoping to play City. We have good recent history against them and if we lose, it’s just City winning another league cup. No big deal. It would be 20x worse losing to United and Bruno’s rat face.

Eriksen was pretty bad for Inter when he came on today, several crossing opportunities that we're easily blocked. Still, I don't see why Barella gets so much game time ahead of him, goes long periods of the game without having any influence.

Much rather beat United, and it will be much easier to do, much rather lose to City, which is likely if they make it.

So overall probably want to take a chance at playing City and hope they don't care about it like last season in the FA Cup.

Guardiola's just said he's 'down to the bare bones' for tonight's Carabao Cup semi-final game against the other Manchester cretins.

The last time he said that was in September, before the Leicester game, and they went on to ship 5 goals (Vardy hat trick).

Let's hope history repeats itself. I'd prefer to thrash his neighbours in the final.

I reckon City would batter us in the final sadly.

So I'd love United.

Eriksen was pretty bad for Inter when he came on today, several crossing opportunities that we're easily blocked. Still, I don't see why Barella gets so much game time ahead of him, goes long periods of the game without having any influence.
Conte loves players who run around a lot and press EFFECTIVELY, not the half-assed thing Eriksen does.

Pirlo and Fabregas were his only players that got away with it. Even then, the latter was benched for some time before Conte trusted him.

Eriksen doesn’t seem to have that commitment, he must’ve thought he would be in the starting XI no matter how shit he played. He’s barely a sub option nowadays unless Conte is completely desperate, it’s sad to see.

Back
Top Bottom