Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’d say KWP was pretty good but rating how a defenders played is always a bit odd for me.

Mane was the only one for Liverpool who looked threatening in 2nd half, Salah on the other hand was invisible. KWP is getting a bunch of praise but not seeing much for Bertrand, who kept Salah quiet.

Shouldn’t the defender who completely kept the opposing player (aka PL top goal scorer) out of match get more praise?
Said as much in the KWP thread. Can’t recall Salah getting a touch, but all I saw was Mane smacking cross after cross into the box.

Villa will be tough , but this season is far from over , if we can somehow manage to win the next couple of games Liverpool at the lane will be very interesting

I always said if we win all of our games up until the home game against Liverpool we could be beating them to go above them.

Still stand by it.

I'm just not particularly confident about the Villa game.

I always said if we win all of our games up until the home game against Liverpool we could be beating them to go above them.

Still stand by it.

I'm just not particularly confident about the Villa game.
Yeah I think it’s going to be tough but hopefully the results going our way could be the boost our squad needs

What a cracking result. Southampton definitely more pragmatic second half, but even then they showed good aggression and pressed middle better - I don't think Liverpool had a shot on target until late on.

I would have given MOTM to Ward-Prowse or Diallo, I thought the 20yo having his first start was very good, tenacious, dynamic, didn't panic on the ball, I liked the look of him a lot, and another one to add to the "better than the donkey we've got there some weeks" list.

Be nice if teams starting going to Anfield and giving it a go instead of lying down and rolling over now. Some of their players clearly look a bit low on confidence.

A home defeat for Liverpool is long overdue.

This season is ridiculous - in a good way - with any of 7 teams easily with a chance of being top going into February.

:moursad:
Scum only 10 points from the top. Few more results like these and they will start pretending they’re in the title race. :mourshock: :levylol:

Haven’t looked over their schedule but I find it hilarious that they’ve gone from relegation contenders to 3 points below Chelsea who were top 3 just a couple of weeks ago lol

Guardiola's just said he's 'down to the bare bones' for tonight's Carabao Cup semi-final game against the other Manchester cretins.

The last time he said that was in September, before the Leicester game, and they went on to ship 5 goals (Vardy hat trick).

Let's hope history repeats itself. I'd prefer to thrash his neighbours in the final.

Back
Top Bottom