Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was told we shouldn't worry about our result against Liverpool on Wednesday because their away form is sooooooooooooooo shit that we'll catch up on no time.
If the tables were turned and it was us top with there away record , surely people would be saying the same? Still a long way to go let’s just beat Leicester and Wolves and go from there?

It's super impressive and great credit to the old owl how improved Palace are despite very few first team additions

Kouyate, Ayew, Schlupp, Zaha have gotten even better and they play really nice football tbh. I love the 442 with the diagonal play.

Who said that ? And why are you taking pleasure in it ?

Most of the people in the 'title' thread as well as the Liverpool OMT.

I likened it to when we were chasing Woolwich for top four for a few years and all we'd cling on to was the hope that injury prone van Persie would get injured and it never came.

Liverpool will go on a run now and probably won't drop any points (certainly not away from home) until we meet them.

If we can somehow match them along the way, it'd be great.

I do wonder if we'd been able to go up against Palace without Son, Ndombele, Alderweireld in the team and won.
at this point, can we beat any team without Son & Kane both on the pitch? doesn't feel like it. I think we'd beat them most games if we had both strikers though, despite no Toby/Ndombele

Most of the people in the 'title' thread as well as the Liverpool OMT.

I likened it to when we were chasing Woolwich for top four for a few years and all we'd cling on to was the hope that injury prone van Persie would get injured and it never came.

Liverpool will go on a run now and probably won't drop any points (certainly not away from home) until we meet them.

If we can somehow match them along the way, it'd be great.
I’m sure they’ll drop points before we play them in Jan

Back
Top Bottom