Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will both sets of these scummy fans sing “stand up if you hate Tottenham “ in Baku now?

Wouldn’t surprise me

But glory for Chavs!! With ze Germans winning it would mean a 50% chance of knocking out Woolwich. We now have 100% chance that one of these cunts will win something.
You mean that trophy that everyone slagged off until it bailed out English teams that couldn't make the top 4?
giphy.gif

& Woolwich fans would have got excited when Frankfurt went ahead on pens. It's a 50/50 game now. If Frankfurt went through it's 70/30 in arsenals favour.

Yep better in some ways but you just hoped or I did that one or both teams would go out.

That is some feat (wash my mouth out) for the Premier League though.

Also means Sarri will rest players on Sunday and maybe Emery for fear of losing anyone for the final, which lets face is it, is bigger for Woolwich than Chelsea.

You mean that trophy that everyone slagged off until it bailed out English teams that couldn't make the top 4?
giphy.gif
Meh. Trust me it will be used against us for eternity. Woolwich haven't won a recognised European trophy in their lifetime, whilst chavs will draw level with us for the Europa. It all adds up and I'd rather it didn't

The only upside of cause would be us dicking either of them in the Super Cup!!!

We’ve all got a soft spot for the uefa cup and I hate seeing it soiled by either of those clubs. The <removed> academy have already done it so that blows been taken already

I don’t want Woolwich filthy hands over it .. even in its Europa guise it’s still holds too much class for them

Chelsea win, as they can add it to the tab of trophies bought with dirty money

Jose won this 2 years ago with united, that’s right, nobody even fucking remembers, it’s so small fry now, pretty sure nobody even watched it

They’ve won the champions league anyway, it’s not like we’ve got anything over them in that regard. Unlike the goons
I couldn’t agree more. Chelski have bought there way to those trophies and that will always taint them

Woolwich holding aloft that particular trophy. Not for me. I’d be sick with it

Back
Top Bottom