Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Like us.

Chavs have beaten Woolwich once in their last 8 meetings! Frankfurt was the better side tonight.

Dunno I guess there are several ways of looking at this shit sandwich nobody would have laughed more than me if Frankfurt had prevailed. I know I would support Isis for the evening tho if it meant Woolwich don't win anything so I'm actually going to do something much worse and support Chelsea

Both were developed under Conte. Fucking Hodgson has had a bigger impact on Loftus-Cheek's career than Sarri. He became an international whilst playing under Roy at Palace.

So Dick Emery is an Europa League expert and Sarri is a massive bottlejob when it comes to winning things.

Interesting final. Still think the chavs will win it.

It will never be a genuine victory for Chelsea tho same as City

Everything they’ve won since Roman came in is hollow. They only won it by his hand, read: by his (blood) money.

We have worked our arses off to stand where we currently are and they all got it handed on a Russian crook’s platter. It’s all fake. Same goes for City.

Just saw the highlights of the Chelsea v Frankfurt match and saw they had an Eden Hazard flag going over the crowd prior to the kick off.

How small time are they, when a player who clearly wants to leave, is seemingly more important to them than their club.

Frankfurts away support was all I could hear.

You have to admire their faith in youth academy players under Sarri's management. They've deployed absolute 2 gems in Hudson-Odoi and Loftus-cheek this season.
he only started playing H-O when Bayern offered £30M for him and they are trying to persuade him to stay. Loftus Cheek is 23 so hardly a youth academy player and for most of the season he hasn't trusted him and been rotating between an inferior Barkley and a meh kovacic

Just seen that the EL Final has an allocation of 6k each for goons and chavs in a stadium that holds 69K.

Irrespective of your feelings towards either club... as a football fan surely everyone agrees that is fucking disgusting?!

Back
Top Bottom