Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Meh. Trust me it will be used against us for eternity. Woolwich haven't won a recognised European trophy in their lifetime, whilst chavs will draw level with us for the Europa. It all adds up and I'd rather it didn't

The only upside of cause would be us dicking either of them in the Super Cup!!!
My point is that Chelsea already have a bunch of sticks to beat us with, I don't care if we are even on Europa league titles of all things.

Woolwich, though? Ya, I mean fuck Woolwich. I wouldn't want them winning Europa 2.

Chelsea winning >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Woolwich winning

Chelsea win, as they can add it to the tab of trophies bought with dirty money

Jose won this 2 years ago with united, that’s right, nobody even fucking remembers, it’s so small fry now, pretty sure nobody even watched it
Nah mate United actually had a better season than title-winner Chelsea because they won the League Cup and the Europa League. Singing Jose's name to this day over that glorious double.

My point is that Chelsea already have a bunch of sticks to beat us with, I don't care if we are even on Europa league titles of all things.

Woolwich, though? Ya, I mean fuck Woolwich. I wouldn't want them winning Europa 2.

Chelsea winning >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Woolwich winning
I don't want either of them.

You’d rather Woolwich won it then? Fuck that, I don’t like Chelsea but my hatred of them is nowhere near that of Woolwich. If I had to pick one to win? Chelsea every time and it’s not even close
I DON"T WANT EITHER!!! It's why I wanted Frankfurt to win tonight! Had they have won it means there is a 50% chance Woolwich would be beaten by them too, thus NONE of the cunts win anything!! Yet people on here want ONE of them to win something!! That'a just about as fucked up as you can get!

How is it even a debate it’s an equation

Chelsea are already in CL and have a transfer ban, the one upside of winning is getting CL footy

Chelsea winning means same to them and they can’t buy anybody and will be stuck with Sarri

It also leaves Woolwich firmly the weakest of top 6

??? You are OK with that? Why?
Nah nah nah mate don’t start all that I’m alright with that ... no ones alright with that ... were spurs supporters ... pathetic to suggest I’m alright with it.

I’m better with it then the opposing alternative.

I wouldn’t discredit you by suggesting your ok with Woolwich winning it .... cos I know your not

Have some respect

Nah nah nah mate don’t start all that I’m alright with that ... no ones alright with that ... were spurs supporters ... pathetic to suggest I’m alright with it.

I’m better with it then the opposing alternative.

I wouldn’t discredit you by suggesting your ok with Woolwich winning it .... cos I know your not

Have some respect
People wanting Chavs to win tonight though!! Rather then Frankfurt is what I can't get my head around. All because people think they would have a "better" chance of beating Woolwich!?

Do I want to swallow a pint of diarrhoea or chomp on a pound of hard turd?

I'm saying I wanted Frankfurt to win tonight so they could have a chance of also knocking out the scum.

I think every single one of us's preferred outcome would have been Valencia v Frankfurt. And even though I have a sneaky suspicion that Chelsea will stand more chance against Arse I still found all of my being cheering Frankfurt on.

But now it is Arse v Chelsea, surely we all want to chomp on a pound of hard Chelsea turd rather than drink the Arse diarrhoea don't we?

Of all the teams in the top 6, us and Woolwich are the most effected financially by CL. No CL for them and Cl for us is massive, especially two years running and us getting to the final.

Back
Top Bottom