OMT: Tottenham v Newcastle, Sunday 10th December, 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sleeping giants ya know 😂

Not won a league title since the 1920s. Not won a cup since the 60s. Been in the CL just 3 times in their entire existence. Fucking giants 😂

They're dreaming in that sleep, I see.

Sleeping giants ya know 😂

Not won a league title since the 1920s. Not won a cup since the 60s. Been in the CL just 3 times in their entire existence. Fucking giants 😂

They're dreaming in that sleep, I see.
That’s incredible. Still, that oil money will get them something in the next few years I’d imagine

That’s incredible. Still, that oil money will get them something in the next few years I’d imagine

They won't achieve anything with Eddie Howe in charge. He's shown to be a good coach, but he will not take them to that next level.

They need to find their "Mancini" I guess.

I’m assuming you’re taking the piss?

Have the likes of VDV and Madders out on relatively long term injuries ffs - they were running the show for us!
I don’t think we win the title with them. Let’s see next season. Maybe we win the title with them.

Back
Top Bottom