OMT: Bournemouth (H), Sunday 31st December, 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well deserved 3 points yes, but B'mouth really gave Spurs a fight for those points; and were close to getting scoring a few more.
And they are a much better footballing team than West Ham (whose 2-1 victory was day-light robbery).
Lo Ceslo was my MOTM with Udogie very close.
And what a great surprise to have Bentancur back!
Hope Sarr's injury is not bad and that he's fit enough to play in the AFCON.

Spurs fans are weird. Seen loads posting about how we can get a "rest" before the Manchester game - but we don't have enough of a fit squad to rotate for Burnley in the FA Cupand even if we did if Ange rotated heavily and we lost to Burnley - the same fans would put Ange to the sword :roflmao:

Spurs fans are weird. Seen loads posting about how we can get a "rest" before the Manchester game - but we don't have enough of a fit squad to rotate for Burnley in the FA Cupand even if we did if Ange rotated heavily and we lost to Burnley - the same fans would put Ange to the sword :roflmao:
Another 60 minutes from Bentancur, Deki available.

Vicario
Porro Royal, Davies, Udogie
Hojbjerg, Bentancur, Lo Celso
Kulusevski, Richarlison, Johnson

Something like that I guess, unless this is a game to introduce one of the young players.

Do we sack off the FA Cup and give key players a rest? Burnley will probably play a weakened side.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Another 60 minutes from Bentancur, Deki available.

Vicario
Porro Royal, Davies, Udogie
Hojbjerg, Bentancur, Lo Celso
Kulusevski, Richarlison, Johnson

Something like that I guess, unless this is a game to introduce one of the young players.

That's the strongest possible side.

I expect Forster to play just cos... Udogie won't be risked imo so maybe a Phillips/Dorrington start and Royal left? But Porro too needs a rest. It's tricky. Think Donley might get a start but think that's about all the rotatation we should risk...

Back
Top Bottom