Olympique de Marseille VS Tottenham Hotspur. Tuesday 1st November. UEFA Champions League. 8PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ill only catch the second half as im on baby duty while the missus is out. Luckily that means ill probably see us actually try and play football as we rarely do in the first half

Think people are pinning a bit too much on Gil

He looked lively on his cameos but can’t be expected to carry our attack
For me it’s less about thinking he can carry the team, and more about trying new things when you know the alternatives don’t contribute to much.

Lucas will start and I very much doubt he’ll have a meaningful impact in the game.

Marseille need to win, it just make me think that we'll park the bus and try and score with a counter attack.
es, they have to win.
(and we will)

But Tottenham aren't just casual customers that you just play one, two, three times and then easily get into the next round.
I'm sure you don't mean it either, but we won't last 90 minutes plus stoppage time with a bus in the penalty area.

Call me crazy, I think we need to be very focused (from the first second to the last), know that Tottenham are third in the Premier League and (be able to) go into this game with confidence.

I'm going crazy with excitement!

:coys:

es, they have to win.
(and we will)

But Tottenham aren't just casual customers that you just play one, two, three times and then easily get into the next round.
I'm sure you don't mean it either, but we won't last 90 minutes plus stoppage time with a bus in the penalty area.

Call me crazy, I think we need to be very focused (from the first second to the last), know that Tottenham are third in the Premier League and (be able to) go into this game with confidence.

I'm going crazy with excitement!

:coys:
We don't seem to be able to stop falling back into a deep defensive position.

We don't seem to be able to stop falling back into a deep defensive position.
You know Tottenham a thousand times better than I do.!:thumbup:

In that respect, I hope that in the near future they will learn what Tottenham fans have already recognized correctly.

It is important that this club has top fans.

Where would they be without you! COYS!

My fear is fully based on the fact that they need to win and we don’t! Just please don’t sit back and invite pressure Tottenham!

Given the way the pattern of our games have gone this season, slow starts, committed finishes (they seem to take an hour to come up on their performance pills).... If we go in at half time a goal up, I don't think I'd like that. I don't want us to sit back in the 2nd half and invite the inevitable. Stick to the formula, abysmal first half, raving mad last 30 minutes

Guys, I’m fucking terrified

Wave Waving GIF by Signature Entertainment

Back
Top Bottom