Olympique de Marseille VS Tottenham Hotspur. Tuesday 1st November. UEFA Champions League. 8PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A video some English youtuber made of the game, There's a lot of shitty travelogue nonsense and he was in the away end as I'm sure he went there hoping we'd go out to get his video more clicks...worth it to see their reaction to our goals and as he's straight across from our lot seeing the limbs at our winner is worth it too...

A video some English youtuber made of the game, There's a lot of shitty travelogue nonsense and he was in the away end as I'm sure he went there hoping we'd go out to get his video more clicks...worth it to see their reaction to our goals and as he's straight across from our lot seeing the limbs at our winner is worth it too...

If I'm not mistaken, this guy celebrates every club like he's an honorary member!

Carded you all for this biscuit bollocks chat 😂😂😂
What even me?
Baby Reaction GIF

What a fucking plastic 'look at me' modern 'soccer' fan. Badly in need of a s lap.

To which, I supplied you with scientific validation of my factual statement:

Are you simply a “Doubt caster”? As no ‘Like/Thanks’ or reply…

If a scientist, care to now refute my factual comments? Or, like most Dr (can’t recall, but feel you have been one of these science types) are you happy quietly taking Omega3 but telling nobody of it’s known benefits?

That study, validates Johanna Budwig, who used the terminology as I presented “reignites cell walls ability to conduct Oxygen”.

Casual readers - Dr’s will obfuscate this knowledge, especially Oncologists, £200,000 reasons, per patient, to not let this become too widely known (Budwig carried on the work Otto Warburg attained a Nobel Prize for - she was chief Lipid scientist for the German Government, initially).
Lols wasn’t being rude, just not been online much to respond. It was a genuine question, I train and race a lot but also suffer with asthma and low antitrypsen so anything that helps the respiratory system and muscle inflammation is of particular interest. I’ve taken part in a few university studies measuring the impact or certain substances along with their perceived benefits so it’s a genuine question.

I read quite a lot around mineral deficiencies as I’ve recently been prescribed folic acid as my level barely registered. This might in part be down to not being able to consume enough in my normal diet for the volume of training, which has me thinking other key minerals might also be lacking. Problem is people are never tested for them.

so thanks for the links, I have searched a few others but don’t seem many on the respiratory benefits

"And with that goal, Marseille are relegated."

Someone please explain to that dimwit how the CL works.

Probably an Woolwich fan, they don't know much about the Wednesday games

Is this the same guy who done a video for the NLD last season? For a youtuber (and a youngster) he seemed sound enough

Back
Top Bottom