Norwich away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not going, but I recommend The Compleat Angler and the cheap-ish hotel across the road (can't remember the name -- Lenny Henry ads).

I lived in Norwich when I was 16, so it was where I first really started drinking. I know Riverside is soulless, but going to Magdalen Street/ Tombland requires some planning and doesn't allow for a last-minute dash to the stadium before kick-off.

Compleat Angler is an option though - more like a proper old pub - but I reckon Riverside gives the more options.

Schoolboy'sOwnStuff said:
I lived in Norwich when I was 16, so it was where I first really started drinking. I know Riverside is soulless, but going to Magdalen Street/ Tombland requires some planning and doesn't allow for a last-minute dash to the stadium before kick-off.

Compleat Angler is an option though - more like a proper old pub - but I reckon Riverside gives the more options.
Compleat Angler is where its at and the Premier Inn across the road. Squares and Norweigan Blue in Riverside are shut. Lowestoft is only 30 mins away Norwich is the best place for eating, drinking, shopping etc near me.

If you're going out after there is Project on riverside or Prince of Wales Road (opposite train station) where the main night life is.

Not to drag this thread into the gutter, but once you've had your fill of piss, spearmint rhinos and/or Devil's advocate is a nice way to finish the night...

Due to engineering works, fans travelling to Norwich for our Premier League match on Tuesday, December 27, are advised that rail services between London and Norwich will be replaced by buses between London and Ingatestone.

We kick-off at 7.30pm at Carrow Road.

Glad i'm going up by car then.

Back
Top Bottom