Norwich away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a great christmas. Fucking cats cradle football tonight, weaving it all over the place. Aberdeen's spiderman must look like one of those Andy Gray diagrams, tracing the passing movement. I was a bit confused with what was happening on our right wing at first. Bring on Swansea and WBA, two winnable games that should see some more decent football played.

I thoroughly enjoyed that!! I still watch a game like that and half expect us to concede a late goal and make it a nervy finish, yet... it never happend! Quality and professional performance. Loving the Adebayor song tonight aswell!!!

COYS!!!

I like seeing Parker as captain. You could see him talking to people throughout the game, encouraging etc. Always makes a point of seeing the substitutes off & on. My word, what a leader.

Case said:
I like Ray. I don't think anyone else does though.

I don't mind him, I reckon he loves us! At one point tonight Bale played a cross field pass (something spurs players do most weeks) and he nearly spaffed his pants! He was lovin it!!

Back
Top Bottom