No Benny at Villa Park?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pyro_era Pyro_era
I'm very happy that Rose is developing nicely at Sunderland. Saw him play in the Olympics and against my country for the u21's earlier this year. He looked solid, but a bit limited. If he can do a job at a higher level I welcome him back. However, I think Benny is unique. Links up with Bale in a brilliant way, has great balance and is very strong when he gets close to attackers. Also, having a playmaker in that position is quite special I think.

Unless we have a brilliant replacement lined up I dont think the management is stupid enough to sell BAE. Vertonghen is not completely comfortable at LB. I rate Naughton, but he's best at RB. Danny Rose? Nah..

Guess you havent seen Rose play lately...because he is playing some phenomenal football.

Why would anyone watch a Sunderland game they didnt have to!?

Would rather visit the dentist for root canal work sans anasthetic while having my eyes scrubbed with brillo pads :roflmao:

3097vk8.png

LoLOl

http://www.tottenhamjournal.co.uk/t...y_update_on_assou_ekotto_and_kaboul_1_1755949

Tottenham head coach Andre Villas-Boas is delighted at the returns and impending comebacks of Scott Parker, Benoit Assou-Ekotto and Younes Kaboul.

The England midfielder has spent most of the season on the sidelines but has made his return in the past few games.

“They’re big big players,” Villas-Boas said. “We have a talented squad.

“I mentioned a couple of times that you’d see us improve on the return of Assou-Ekotto, Parker, Dembele. Younes Kaboul is still to return.

“We have influential players coming back. It can be a massive boost.”

When asked about when the defensive pair will return, Villas-Boas replied: “I think Benoit will be in contention from the Coventry game onwards or from the Reading game onwards. He is not far off.

“Younes still has, maybe, a month to return to form and feeling full confidence.”

Back
Top Bottom