No Benny at Villa Park?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

None of them had as good a squad before, it's a great confidence boost for the back up lads too, knowing the manager isn't shitting himself every minute they are on the pitch.

Cant wait til we have Benny and Kaboul back, Walker seems to be getting over his lapse in form lately too.

Benny on ice:

A_JpauqCcAEIs4u.jpg:large

:bae:

Unless we have a brilliant replacement lined up I dont think the management is stupid enough to sell BAE. Vertonghen is not completely comfortable at LB. I rate Naughton, but he's best at RB. Danny Rose? Nah..

So he's been kind of shit, but not completely shit? :baletroll:

Thread on Danny Rose: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=750905

exceptional.

if spurs want £10m for him - pay it.

just get this lad signed safc, do not fuck about.

This. The lad is outstanding, he's going to become one hell of a left back.

He's something special like.

He's more like a wingback. He's one of our most dangerous players coming forwards n'all

Get him signed, i cant believe how wrong i was about him like, hes a future england full back without a doubt.

No chance that Spurs will let him go IMO, hes became better than Assou-Ekotto

Whether or not we manage to sign him, and I sincerely hope we do, he's the calibre of player we should be trying to sign. Stood out like a sore thumb when others in our team were under-performing and hasn't allowed his standards to drop now that they're back on their game.

One of the best players this club as had.

The crowd absolutely love him and he knows it. This may have a bearing on whether he wants to stay which is key to our chances. Fingers crossed

His England call up can't be far off. He's that good he will probably win us the World Cup.

10m for a regular England LB in a years time will look like a bargain.

Sign him up.

Outstanding left back

I must admit that Rose is on a whole different level. Great player.

Back
Top Bottom