Next Manager Poll (poll reset 11/04/23)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Next Manager

• Rodgers

Votes: 14 3.4%
  • Potter

Votes: 25 6.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 177 42.5%
  • Kompany

Votes: 43 10.3%
  • Slot

Votes: 90 21.6%
  • Postecoglou

Votes: 71 17.1%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 32 7.7%
  • Xabi Alonso

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Stellini

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Frank

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Luis Enrique

Votes: 22 5.3%
  • Zidane

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Glasner

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Amorim

Votes: 7 1.7%
  • Carrick

Votes: 9 2.2%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 23 5.5%
  • Schmidt

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters
To be honest only the biggest cunts would do that and they are not fans.
Firstly I would like to point out that I do not condone the type of actions you refer to in your original post.

What I will say is that anyone considering taking the actions you described probably feels as though ENIC are unwelcome guests in a place they regard as home.

Some others may feel that ENIC have actually bulldozed their home and turned it into a circus.

This is going to get nasty if ENIC attempt to continue their charade as leeches on the good name of THFC.

Levy is a big boy.

He knows what is coming if he continues to fail while not aiming high.

Lopetegui is a Mendes client.

Jorge Mendes as in agent for Mourinho, Nuno, Gattuso.

Mendes & Levy are not exactly best buds.....
Mendes and Levy not being best buds has been a rumour doing the rounds for many years before Levy went on to hire Mourinho and Nuno, so obviously the rumours were wrong

Where are these people getting their tickets? Because for any half decent match the season tickets alone mean fuck all left for OneHotspur+

I reckon 80-90%+ of specators would be pretty aware. I don't think that's the big issue.

I can only go on what I have seen this Season.. The 5 seats to the right of me have had different people in them for well over half the games,, probably 75% actually. The guy next to me on the last game against Brentford was a Southampton fan on a "day out" to experience the Stadium.. These are 5 season ticket seats as I know 2 of the 5 lads that have them, they just get "sold" on....

Also, before the game at the bar area, so obvious that there are new people in the Stadium, what with the bemused looks trying to find where they need to go, also more often than not with a half'n'half scarf proudly draped around their necks..

We are an entertainment complex that draws a lot of curiosity.

Mendes and Levy not being best buds has been a rumour doing the rounds for many years before Levy went on to hire Mourinho and Nuno, so obviously the rumours were wrong
So you're arguing that Mendes is delighted that Levy fired two of his clients, Mourinho & Nuno, fucked around with another in Gattuso, and will gladly offer up Julen Lopetegui, whose stock is curently high, for Levy's sacrificial altar?

If you're correct, then Mendes only cares about the filthy lucre of multi-million pound payoffs when Levy kicks Mendes clients out of the club, and couldn't care less about the damage to their reputation.

Maybe you're right.

Last edited:
Happy 65th day without a manager everyone. 8 days to beat the Mourinho Nuno gap. Nothing to see here, totally normal football club.
I see you've failed to take out bank holidays , they don't count as working days

Typical ENIC out agenda driven lies

Do better , be like me , a real fan

#thereusedtobeafanbaseoverthere

So you're arguing that Mendes is delighted that Levy fired two of his clients, Mournho & Nuno, fucked around with another in Gattuso, and will gladly offer up Julen Lopetegui, whose stock is curently high, for Levy's sacrificial altar?

If you're correct, then Mendes only cares about the filthy lucre of multi-million pound payoffs when Levy kicks Mendes clients out of the club, and couldn't care less about the damage to their reputation.

Maybe you're right.

👍 Yep

Buying selling, hiring firing.....it's all part of the dance

You know when there is a long wait for something and there is the sense of anticipation that something exciting is coming??

Does anyone feel like that for the new structure of DOF and Head Coach that’s been in the works for 60 days?

Back
Top Bottom