New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Man City game had an absolute mare in the South Stand getting Neck Oil, couple pints and they tasted absolutely vile and got them exchanged for another 2 which were also horrid, think they had been cleaning the lines and they tasted like soap, yeck! In fairness the supervisor of the upper bars refunded without argument...

Anyone else experience the same thing?
Was not at City, but the standard of the neck oil has not been consistent in recent times and I have stopped drinking it completely ( actually mostly stopped drinking at the ground now )

Imagine that South Stand if it were a standing terrace (not safe standing). Jesus it would be a sight.

It would. Villa Park back in the day 😍

VILLA300413.jpg

Man City game had an absolute mare in the South Stand getting Neck Oil, couple pints and they tasted absolutely vile and got them exchanged for another 2 which were also horrid, think they had been cleaning the lines and they tasted like soap, yeck! In fairness the supervisor of the upper bars refunded without argument...

Anyone else experience the same thing?

Funny you should mention that. The last few I have had havent tasted like normal neck oil. Had a heineken which was even worse. I have been in quite early when it has happened though so maybe they arent cleaning their lines and it needs a load of pints to go through it to make it taste normal. Quite likely I suspect they arent keeping things clean.

One stand ,they cant go any higher.I got told that while i was up there in October with mates.

I dunno what you hear or heard it through, but they're wealthy enough to figure out this problem. And as far as I know, FFP doesn't stop them bribing local councillors, MPs and the like.

My son was looking on there but I’ve told him to hang fire because I don’t trust it. As Zomb said above, it’s an arse trying to assign tickets through the app so God knows what hoops there are to go through for tickets via these sites.
Fucking Luton for crying out loud. Anyone would think Real Madrid were in town.

At the moment we have something to play for, and there's a buzz around the club.
Also, the game is not lined up for TV and scheduled for 3pm Saturday.
You may find, that if we drop down to 7th and have a 15 point gap to 4th, and the game is moved to 12.30pm or 8pm or something awkward, that there's floods of tickets on the exchange.
As far as I can tell though, the problem is you'd have to pay adult prices for a kids ticket?

This might sound like an old man moan but that 'Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the stadium' tannoy was really pissing me off tonight.
It was stuck on repeat, at max vol, every single fucking minute before the game.

The stewarding felt a lot stricter the last couple of games. They stood in the aisle all game yesterday and on Friday kept telling some little kids they couldn’t stand in the seats which felt a bit harsh. Anyone else found that? Was wondering if it was just in the south stand.

This might sound like an old man moan but that 'Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the stadium' tannoy was really pissing me off tonight.
It was stuck on repeat, at max vol, every single fucking minute before the game.
Maybe if people grew up and stopped smoking (and vaping) then they wouldn't keep playing it.

Back
Top Bottom