New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m in the same boat. Me and my lad earmarked the Luton game as it’s the nearest game to our shared birthday. First time we’ve been able to schedule something since COVID.
Thought it would be easy to grab tickets for it.
Got in the queue at 0920 in readiness for the 1000 stampede and by the time I got to the front of it at 1010, all gone.
:ange-snarl:
Livefootballtickets.com have over 800 tickets listed for the Luton game.
I'd love to know how they get hold of them when members seem to struggle.

I'd like to know why the club don't just buy them all and ban all the STH/members. Boom done. Just like that.
I’m not sure this tickets are real. How do you transfer the ticket to a buyer? It’s a pain via official channels, let alone touts

I’m not sure this tickets are real. How do you transfer the ticket to a buyer? It’s a pain via official channels, let alone touts
Think there was someone on here a short while back who bought successfully through an unauthorised reseller. Could be misremembering though.

My son was looking on there but I’ve told him to hang fire because I don’t trust it. As Zomb said above, it’s an arse trying to assign tickets through the app so God knows what hoops there are to go through for tickets via these sites.
Fucking Luton for crying out loud. Anyone would think Real Madrid were in town.

My son was looking on there but I’ve told him to hang fire because I don’t trust it. As Zomb said above, it’s an arse trying to assign tickets through the app so God knows what hoops there are to go through for tickets via these sites.
Fucking Luton for crying out loud. Anyone would think Real Madrid were in town.
Wait for the resale to open on the official site

Got a mate who wants to take his boy to the stadium for the first time for the Luton game.

Both members but couldn't get tickets when they went on sale.

They'll try the resale thingy but if anyone sees any going spare that would be great please!
The March TV picks haven't been announced yet, so could be a few seats available on the exchange nearer the time, depending on if we're picked, day change, etc.

Think there was someone on here a short while back who bought successfully through an unauthorised reseller. Could be misremembering though.

Not sure if it was me that you were thinking of - but I did for the Liverpool match. A friend of mine suggested a site. Paid a decent wedge, but all worked out. Was issued with a screenshot of the ticket/barcode, which freaked me out… calmed down at the bricklayers with a few pints and strolled in with no issues.

A mate of mine (who knows nothing about football but promised his kid a game at a pl club) bought some for Chelsea’s cup game on that website before they’d even gone on sale (he didn’t know, literally has no clue about it all and did it before I could tell him not to)!

How can they do that? It must be a scam anyway because he’s now going to the Fulham game instead!

A mate of mine (who knows nothing about football but promised his kid a game at a pl club) bought some for Chelsea’s cup game on that website before they’d even gone on sale (he didn’t know, literally has no clue about it all and did it before I could tell him not to)!

How can they do that? It must be a scam anyway because he’s now going to the Fulham game instead!
Me and the Mrs bought a couple of tickets from the site for the Newcastle game the season before last.
Cost us £200 but didn't have any problems.
This year we thought it would be nice to go to a few games, so signed up for membership.
Can't seem to find 2 seats together on the ticket exchange, so have had to make do watching on the telly.

I’m in the same boat. Me and my lad earmarked the Luton game as it’s the nearest game to our shared birthday. First time we’ve been able to schedule something since COVID.
Thought it would be easy to grab tickets for it.
Got in the queue at 0920 in readiness for the 1000 stampede and by the time I got to the front of it at 1010, all gone.
:ange-snarl:

I’ll bear you in mind if any of our groups ST become available.

Me and the Mrs bought a couple of tickets from the site for the Newcastle game the season before last.
Cost us £200 but didn't have any problems.
This year we thought it would be nice to go to a few games, so signed up for membership.
Can't seem to find 2 seats together on the ticket exchange, so have had to make do watching on the telly.

Season 4 What GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Applied for tickets to the open training on 15/2 today, may skip it so long as I get Brighton and Wolves tickets but not bad consolation if not.

Anyone done one of these before?

Last edited:
Man City game had an absolute mare in the South Stand getting Neck Oil, couple pints and they tasted absolutely vile and got them exchanged for another 2 which were also horrid, think they had been cleaning the lines and they tasted like soap, yeck! In fairness the supervisor of the upper bars refunded without argument...

Anyone else experience the same thing?

Man City game had an absolute mare in the South Stand getting Neck Oil, couple pints and they tasted absolutely vile and got them exchanged for another 2 which were also horrid, think they had been cleaning the lines and they tasted like soap, yeck! In fairness the supervisor of the upper bars refunded without argument...

Asking for Neck Oil was your first error.

It's piss water anyway, surprised you noticed a difference!

Had one at the brewery which was fine. Quite easy to get served to be honest, compared to Beehive before which was ramo

Back
Top Bottom