New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quotes in the ft with our stadium being gold standard for additional revenue
They would make even more if they sorted out those stupid bottom-up fillers. Or the glasses.

Either would be better than what we have now on level 5. The glasses either all leak or they run out within an hour of opening and then they have to pour each pint into a paper cup, spilling an inch or so every time.

Last edited:
They would make even more if they sorted out those stupid bottom-up fillers. Or the glasses.

Either would be better than what we have now on level 5. The glasses either all leak or they run out within an hour of opening and then they have to pour each pint into a paper cup, spilling an inch or so every time.

They are bloody awful.

I can only think they are contractually stuck with them at this point. They must be losing money based on how slow it is to get a drink and how often it goes wrong

Yeah, though our dip in 2016 was due to the new stadium being built on the site.

Liverpool are going to 61k, WHU to 67k, City to 62k, and Newcastle might end up extending the Gallowgate and going to 60k ish also. I'd like us to have done another 10k, just for bragging rights.

It's not just the bums on seats that bring in the money.
We have some of the most opulent corporate facilities in the league, if not the world. They probably make more that the other 80% of people in the stadium.
As for West Ham, they rent their stadium, so a large chunk of match day income is spent on that.
And not sure where we're going to put another 10k seats.
The problem Liverpool, Newcastle and City will always have up there is the average income is lower, meaning the ways to extract large sums of money from mans are limited.

Last edited:
They are bloody awful.

I can only think they are contractually stuck with them at this point. They must be losing money based on how slow it is to get a drink and how often it goes wrong
Let's be serious, part of the problem is the cups, but a much bigger part of the problem is the workforce.
It's the same people every week, but they all look like it's their first day.

Hmm, so we benefit. It will be probably be deemed unfair and matchday revenue will be removed from FFP. Probably retrospectively.

We'll probably get points deducted.
This is probably why it's taking so long to do anything about City.
They're probably actually looking at ways to condemn everyone else.

It's not just the bums on seats that bring in the money.
We have some of the most opulent corporate facilities in the league, if not the world. They probably make more that the other 80% of people in the stadium.
As for West Ham, they rent their stadium, so a large chunk of match day income is spent on that.
And not sure where we're going to put another 10k seats.
The problem Liverpool, Newcastle and City will always have up there is the average income is lower, meaning the ways to extract large sums of money from mans are limited.

West Ham pay £3.6m per year rental cost so they don't need to pay out much.

Got a mate who wants to take his boy to the stadium for the first time for the Luton game.

Both members but couldn't get tickets when they went on sale.

They'll try the resale thingy but if anyone sees any going spare that would be great please!

Got a mate who wants to take his boy to the stadium for the first time for the Luton game.

They'll try the resale thingy but if anyone sees any going spare that would be great please!
Unbelievable we sell out a game at the end of March in minutes v Luton ffs

I'm trying to do the same. Chose Luton as I thought it would be easy

Think that was his thinking!

Can't complain I suppose. Couldn't give tickets away last few seasons.
I’m in the same boat. Me and my lad earmarked the Luton game as it’s the nearest game to our shared birthday. First time we’ve been able to schedule something since COVID.
Thought it would be easy to grab tickets for it.
Got in the queue at 0920 in readiness for the 1000 stampede and by the time I got to the front of it at 1010, all gone.
:ange-snarl:

I’m in the same boat. Me and my lad earmarked the Luton game as it’s the nearest game to our shared birthday. First time we’ve been able to schedule something since COVID.
Thought it would be easy to grab tickets for it.
Got in the queue at 0920 in readiness for the 1000 stampede and by the time I got to the front of it at 1010, all gone.
:ange-snarl:
Bound to be a few on the ticket exchange for Luton.

Back
Top Bottom