New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gawd that was stressful, ring of doom seemed it was stuck 3/4 of the way round. I thought the site had crashed! I refreshed the page and I was back at the start, then suddenly I was in.
Park lane for the legends match and the Paxton middle tier for the under 18s.
To be honest I didn't think I'd get a chance at a ticket so I'm over the moon.

If anyone is thinking of having children, my advice is don't!!!

Got a ticket for the West Ham game, the one game I really wanted this season. Kids birthday party!
I remember my little girls party was the same day as the League cup Final in 1982 against Liverpool. Had a ticket and blessing of wife to go. However as we lost often wondered if that was a punishment for putting Spurs ahead of my daughter's party.
So for all our sakes go to the party. :sonlol:

D181cMTXgAE1U5l

Think that's the least they can do, as it would have been a spectacular OG if prices had gone up, and I would not have been a happy bunny. Paying by the end of May is a bit of a pain but as I've got to pay for it at sometime, might as well get it over and done with. I'm just happy to be getting back home as I was having my doubts if it was ever going to happen.

I remember my little girls party was the same day as the League cup Final in 1982 against Liverpool. Had a ticket and blessing of wife to go. However as we lost often wondered if that was a punishment for putting Spurs ahead of my daughter's party.
For my sake I will go to the party, my wife is not as understanding as yours.

So you are to blame for us destroying the Wembley Unbeatables?

It's my little girl's first birthday party on Saturday 6th April, with family on my wife's side coming down from Bolton and Liverpool for the occasion, so was shitting it that Brighton were going out of the cup yesterday and the first game would be on that day against them

Think that's the least they can do, as it would have been a spectacular OG if prices had gone up, and I would not have been a happy bunny. Paying by the end of May is a bit of a pain but as I've got to pay for it at sometime, might as well get it over and done with. I'm just happy to be getting back home as I was having my doubts if it was ever going to happen.

I decided not to transfer any of the refund money, so hopefully just a few hundred pounds to make up the difference...

Our block is in that photo - 512, just under the screen edge I think, Row 21.

We can't make the test events as my boy's own football seasons are coming to an end and he has important last matches. But we will be at the opener and most likely the CL game also. So exciting!

I also have left all refunds in our ticketing account so hopefully wont be too painful to cough up the rest

I dread to think how many plus members will be trying to get Palace tickets when the go on sale. I'm around 73,000 on the season ticket waiting list, so that would indicate that there are, at the very least, that many plus members (and even more who upgraded after me I'm sure).

Can that be right? That seems a very high number
Pretty smug getting my ST at Wembley now last season, was like 68k on the waiting list as well :dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude:

Back
Top Bottom