New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I dread to think how many plus members will be trying to get Palace tickets when the go on sale. I'm around 73,000 on the season ticket waiting list, so that would indicate that there are, at the very least, that many plus members (and even more who upgraded after me I'm sure).

Can that be right? That seems a very high number

I dread to think how many plus members will be trying to get Palace tickets when the go on sale. I'm around 73,000 on the season ticket waiting list, so that would indicate that there are, at the very least, that many plus members (and even more who upgraded after me I'm sure).

Can that be right? That seems a very high number

I think we have had 110k STs & members in the past so seems feasible.

Yeah, but 70k seems a lot for the plus membership. I guess a lot more upgraded this year to get priority (LOL) for the new stadium. Not much of a priority if you're competing with that many others though
Probably all the Korean fans padding it out, never had any trouble getting tickets at WHL, NLD was always a bit stressful but always got one in the end. I have a feeling it will be tough to get any of the remaining competitive fixtures this season.

Probably all the Korean fans padding it out, never had any trouble getting tickets at WHL, NLD was always a bit stressful but always got one in the end. I have a feeling it will be tough to get any of the remaining competitive fixtures this season.

How many season ticket holders did we have previously??

Back
Top Bottom