New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So managed to get two tickets for the spurs legends game... my dad and I. But I’ve lost my membership card as I’ve never had to bloody use it at Wembley! Any ideas on how I get a new one? I’ve emailed the ticket office but does anyone know if there’s an extra fee I’ll now have to pay because of this?

So managed to get two tickets for the spurs legends game... my dad and I. But I’ve lost my membership card as I’ve never had to bloody use it at Wembley! Any ideas on how I get a new one? I’ve emailed the ticket office but does anyone know if there’s an extra fee I’ll now have to pay because of this?
God knows, but they sent me two cards/membership packs. Had one early in the season, and another came out of the blue last week

I had to pay a tenner to get a replacement after I was relieved of my wallet last year.

Still a lot of tickets for this weekend's U18 game and only a fiver.

I'm tempted.

Edit: pick a seat and it's unavailable.

Re-edit: Sorted, will be billy no mates, but get the bragging rights with my 'lot' as I'll have been there before them!!

Last edited:
Does anyone know if it's a minimum of 30k/45k for the 2 test events or can they sell more if demand is high? I've just taken a look on the availability for the U18 game and a lot of blocks are showing full and a lot which are blue only have a handful of seats in them. Did they only put 30k on sale? If so surprised there are seats still available.

D14KdncX4AEnMMh
Omg I thought they had painted those metal beams gold for a minute, that would look incredible

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom