New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm such a short arse one row might be all the difference in whether I see or not! Didn't realise that but £175 is not too much to worry in the grand scheme of things (putting on a brave face) :dier:

could be worse, block 501 , row 15 seat 36 is £1200, same row but seat 37 is £2200! wish i bought this seat now just so i could wind the guy up next to me every game and ask him if he free beer is worth the grand! :dembelelol:

This is what the club said at the start of the process.

“We shall have approximately 39,750 existing Season Ticket holders selecting from a pool of more than 50,000 seats available within the new stadium bowl. We shall then go to our Season Ticket Waiting List to bring our total up to approximately 42,000”

Any indication when the window for the "phases" closes and it starts to be offered to the waiting list ? Not sure I have seen that mentioned.

DbFAYhmXUAEbpYa.jpg

DbFAZm3WsAAad8g.jpg

Any indication when the window for the "phases" closes and it starts to be offered to the waiting list ? Not sure I have seen that mentioned.

Window shuts 5pm tomorrow.

I imagine they need to see how many people didn’t renew and then will email out to that many people on the waiting list as well as the 2k they already know about. Probably be 3kish.

My mate is around 800 on the list. Don’t think he’s heard anything yet. He wouldn’t take one either.

Window shuts 5pm tomorrow.

I imagine they need to see how many people didn’t renew and then will email out to that many people on the waiting list as well as the 2k they already know about. Probably be 3kish.

My mate is around 800 on the list. Don’t think he’s heard anything yet. He wouldn’t take one either.

Will be interesting. I am around 16K on the list, but I really think many of those ahead of me would have gone for Wembley if they wanted a season ticket, so can see a fair few not taking the option.

Will be interesting. I am around 16K on the list, but I really think many of those ahead of me would have gone for Wembley if they wanted a season ticket, so can see a fair few not taking the option.

It’s difficult to know how many near the top of the list didn’t fancy Wembley and knew they would still be offered a ST at some point.

Or just waited to see what prices were like. And they are high!

Good luck! I think if we have 3k available maybe 1 in 4 or 5 will buy, but you never know — maybe instead be the 1 in 6 you need........

I was about 62,000 on the list last year, and missed out on being offered a ST by a few thousand. I think they were open to somewhere about 58,000 members if I remember rightly. This year I am up to 42,800 which means only just over 20,000 of the queue (down to 58,000(?)) took up the offer. Obviously some of those higher up the list would have been holding out for this season being fairly sure of getting one, however, I would think the vast majority are probably not interested. I wouldn't be at all surprised if you get offered one at 16k on the list.

It is really a double edged sword. I did like getting tickets in different places for games, although usually shelf side and park lane, enjoy the atmosphere there. Very little information as to what will be offered for one hotspur members (bronze) on a match by match basis. Looks like no seats were held back in the park lane and Shelf "areas".

But not sure I would want the cost of a ST seat where I really don't fancy sitting. 1st World problems I guess..

:pochrolleyes:

It is really a double edged sword. I did like getting tickets in different places for games, although usually shelf side and park lane, enjoy the atmosphere there. Very little information as to what will be offered for one hotspur members (bronze) on a match by match basis. Looks like no seats were held back in the park lane and Shelf "areas".

But not sure I would want the cost of a ST seat where I really don't fancy sitting. 1st World problems I guess..

:pochrolleyes:

Well the North Stand is called the General Admission stand in the brochure that got sent out. One lower block is available to general sale which is right next to the away fans. How many tickets sold in that block will depend on segregation needs. (Also if away fans don’t fill their 3k allocation that area could get more tickets).
North Middle tier has about 100 seats unsold. Lots in the upper tier.

East and west stands have seats available in upper tiers.
All lower tier seats are season tickets or corporate.

Only way south stand seats will be available will be via ticket exchange. Club made all seats there available to STs which has made people buy 1882 seats in last phase.
Currently they still have 1882 seats available which may make it to a match by match basis. But they will be expensive.

Hope that helps.

Well the North Stand is called the General Admission stand in the brochure that got sent out. One lower block is available to general sale which is right next to the away fans. How many tickets sold in that block will depend on segregation needs. (Also if away fans don’t fill their 3k allocation that area could get more tickets).
North Middle tier has about 100 seats unsold. Lots in the upper tier.

East and west stands have seats available in upper tiers.
All lower tier seats are season tickets or corporate.

Only way south stand seats will be available will be via ticket exchange. Club made all seats there available to STs which has made people buy 1882 seats in last phase.
Currently they still have 1882 seats available which may make it to a match by match basis. But they will be expensive.

Hope that helps.
I was hoping that the new stadium would make it easier for those of us that only get to go to a match occasionally to get tickets. It sounds like it’s going to be the same as it ever was.

Don't forget that many of those fans that we were battling with for individual match tickets now have season tickets, so there's less of us members trying to buy for every match than there used to be.

The only danger is that there's suddenly a lot more football tourists who want to go, but they're unlikely to be members so will have to wait to see if they go on general sale.

I was there about 8pm yesterday evening and that north stand has an ethereal quality about it.
I hadn't been there for about six weeks and I just said wow when I saw it.
Looks like they are dismantling that scaffold tower now.
Edit: The top roof panes of that glass fronted lobby at the entrance to the west stand shine bright blue as the near horizontal panes reflect the sky. Not sure if that was the intended effect but it's pretty neat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom