New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All done and dusted.
At one point saw 2 seats lower down in the south stand but just too slow to nab them.

Really wasn’t sure where I wanted to go, but re-created my Wembley view as best as possible. So ended up back row 423. Hopefully I can stand up a bit there for a few minutes a game .....

Looking forward to seeing other parts of the ground on cup games.

Almost....almost went for 1882 tickets. But the boy being 13 was the clincher, saw a lot more of those being sold though. People do really want the south stand experience.

Will wait and see now if Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 hunch is right and this north middle tier I’m in becomes premium in the future as well.

All done and dusted.
At one point saw 2 seats lower down in the south stand but just too slow to nab them.

Really wasn’t sure where I wanted to go, but re-created my Wembley view as best as possible. So ended up back row 423. Hopefully I can stand up a bit there for a few minutes a game .....

Almost....almost went for 1882 tickets. But the boy being 13 was the clincher, saw a lot more of those being sold though. People do really want the south stand experience.

Will wait and see now if Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 hunch is right and this north middle tier I’m in becomes premium in the future as well.

Quite a few 1882 now sold in Block 530 now.

All done and dusted.

Good luck fella, think they are great seats and I had that middle tier North Stand as my next option (back row too for the same reasons you give) incase I couldn't get my other preference. At least you don't have far to go when you need a piss, just head to the front of the tier, the away fans are just bellow you!!

Good luck fella, think they are great seats and I had that middle tier North Stand as my next option (back row too for the same reasons you give) incase I couldn't get my other preference. At least you don't have far to go when you need a piss, just head to the front of the tier, the away fans are just bellow you!!

Lol - Must admit do like the fact I can throw a bit of abuse at away fans too from these seats.

I had two tickets in the lower tier family area in my basket as well.
Trying to decide which to go for was a pain as they were cheap cheap. But the north middle tier was my preference for a while.

Do think the view up there will be great and lots of other ST holders in the block as well so hopefully be decent people there.

I had actually been hoping if the 1882 failed they would offer a swap of these seats in the future if your prediction came true but it looks like those 1882 seats are going to sell. So will just wait and see what the future holds.

So excited now.

Lol - Must admit do like the fact I can throw a bit of abuse at away fans too from these seats.

I had two tickets in the lower tier family area in my basket as well.
Trying to decide which to go for was a pain as they were cheap cheap. But the north middle tier was my preference for a while.

Do think the view up there will be great and lots of other ST holders in the block as well so hopefully be decent people there.

I had actually been hoping if the 1882 failed they would offer a swap of these seats in the future if your prediction came true but it looks like those 1882 seats are going to sell. So will just wait and see what the future holds.

So excited now.

wishing i went 423/424 now, kind of think i made the wrong choice, i had 2 tickets in me bag and some how i bought the wrong one! :pochfacepalm:

where did you end up?

Did you get a seat there?

All done block 422 row 8 - bit dearer than I was hoping to spend but as a fat 50something I wont be buying next seasons home kit so that's a £100 clawed back already! :angryscouser:

Will be grim being goaded by away fans on the rare occasion we lose at home but that will be more than made up by seeing gooners fans heading for the exit when they are 4 down with 15 minutes left
:dembelefingers:

Will be nice to get alternative seats for cup games as well. Cant wait for that first home game and I don't care how naff it is Ill be waving the complimentary flag with joy COYS

yeah, tempted to ask to change to 424, worried that with the 19 rows in front being 1882 it will be a shit atmosphere

Think you will have a very clear view just after halftime. Followed by lots of people standing and walking to their seats between 50 and 55 minutes.

Guess there is their more than 1 “1882” Bar? 1 in east and 1 in west maybe?

Back
Top Bottom