New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

yeah, tempted to ask to change to 424, worried that with the 19 rows in front being 1882 it will be a shit atmosphere
Yes im now doubting if made the right choice as I'm not one for watching a game quietly, I can see me being ejected if I don't watch it. Ah well it's done now, only three more years and I can get an OAP ticket;)

Anyone got a map of how the new stadium will be compared to the high road etc? didn't even think about which stand would be closest to the high road! :pochsulk:

Anyone got a map of how the new stadium will be compared to the high road etc? didn't even think about which stand would be closest to the high road! :pochsulk:
I wouldn't worry too much fella, remember we are all supposed to be in the stadium for the whole day now, getting pissed on £6 a pint beers, whilst quaffing humus and carrot batons (I love humus).

Think many of us who have bought and have swapped sides and stands have some anxiety over their choice. I know I have, I was pleased when I selected my seats, thought my preparation and planning was justified, then I see loads of people tweeting and on here posting with their delight with their selection, which then gets me to over-think my choice allover again.

FWIW I'm on the opposite side to you in 501, so share some of you concerns about 1882 lot (absolutely nothing against anyone in here that has bought 1882, I've held executive membership previously with it's own lounge and they were all a good bunch which was £3k pa about 6yrs or so ago). I chose mine based in part
because of the people I'll be with and because I snagged front row (which I had in the old East Stand), this was the only reason why I didn't buy in 530 (which I thought might be more "shelfie") as there were no front row left.

I genuinely think there isn't a poor seat in the house so any concerns would evaporate on our first game.
:avbpray:

Only 17 seats left in the whole lower and they all are singles in separate rows in family blocks 109/110, which aren't much use unless there is some creative reorganisation of those blocks tonight :pochunimpressed:

And while they are at it they need to do the same with the 16 scattered seats in family blocks 416/417...

Last edited:
DbEUnuVXkAAjpd8.jpg

I Honestly thought by phase 8 there would just be 1882 seats left for me, looking at whats left now there still seems a lot of seats left! Have the club held back some seats for general sale, or was every seat opened up for Season ticket holders, and then whats left is for general sale?

530 looks a good shot as well, £1200 and right next to the south, Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman where did you end up?
Don't think so. Aren't there a block each on the east & west which border the south?

501 & 530

Grabbed mine this morning after 15 minutes in the wheel of doom. Got my first choice seat in block 501 - good view of the pitch and the South stand, and I am the next seat to an 1882. Pretty funny that that person is paying an extra grand for the exact same view, a programme, a beer and a bag of McCoys. I prefer the side on view and a little further back from the pitch. Im kind of level with goal/6 yard box. Hard to tell on the render. So chuffed. More than I wanted to pay, but had to be done. Cant wait to get in there now!!!!

I Honestly thought by phase 8 there would just be 1882 seats left for me, looking at whats left now there still seems a lot of seats left! Have the club held back some seats for general sale, or was every seat opened up for Season ticket holders, and then whats left is for general sale?

This is what the club said at the start of the process.

“We shall have approximately 39,750 existing Season Ticket holders selecting from a pool of more than 50,000 seats available within the new stadium bowl. We shall then go to our Season Ticket Waiting List to bring our total up to approximately 42,000”

Grabbed mine this morning after 15 minutes in the wheel of doom. Got my first choice seat in block 501 - good view of the pitch and the South stand, and I am the next seat to an 1882. Pretty funny that that person is paying an extra grand for the exact same view, a programme, a beer and a bag of McCoys. I prefer the side on view and a little further back from the pitch. Im kind of level with goal/6 yard box. Hard to tell on the render. So chuffed. More than I wanted to pay, but had to be done. Cant wait to get in there now!!!!

Row 19 then? glad you got your first choice seat, surprised there isn't more take up in 501/503 as like you said your on the corner of the south stand, and you get a decent side on view!
Plus with all the 1882 lot rows 1 - 19 with there own bar, surely the concourse for the rest will be empty? :llorishowudoin:

Row 19 then? glad you got your first choice seat, surprised there isn't more take up in 501/503 as like you said your on the corner of the south stand, and you get a decent side on view!
Plus with all the 1882 lot rows 1 - 19 with there own bar, surely the concourse for the rest will be empty? :llorishowudoin:
Row 7 - not all the first 19 rows were 1882, only the middle parts. It didnt say any of this on the standard seat map thing, as it was showing the whole block as 1882, but the brochure that we got showed that some tickets were £1200, and some were £2200. The vast majority of the front is 1882, but with pockets around the edges. Managed to get in one of those pockets!

Row 7 - not all the first 19 rows were 1882, only the middle parts. It didnt say any of this on the standard seat map thing, as it was showing the whole block as 1882, but the brochure that we got showed that some tickets were £1200, and some were £2200. The vast majority of the front is 1882, but with pockets around the edges. Managed to get in one of those pockets!

impressive!!! im a phase 8 wanker, so had to make do for row 19! :pochsulk:

Edit - imagine being on the same row as and sat next to someone who paid £1000 more! I was happy knowing the guy in front paid a grand more!:dembelelol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom