New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bloody hell, it is hard to believe £1bn stadium being built in 10 months. My neighbour is building an extension since March 2017 and still no sign of finishing any time soon.

dhHHJ4G.jpg

With the white joints secured the red and blue thingymajigs will be now be dismantled and removed from each side.

The worst bit is that I'm not even registered there...

I have registered.........there I admitted it.

As well as our work of art, I am know developing a very unhealthy obsession with AEK Athens new ground, the redevelopment work at San Sebastian and the finishing touches at betis.

Lucky my other half is very understanding......although I have not seen her since last monday.....guess she is very busy at the moment.....

I have registered.........there I admitted it.

As well as our work of art, I am know developing a very unhealthy obsession with AEK Athens new ground, the redevelopment work at San Sebastian and the finishing touches at betis.

Lucky my other half is very understanding......although I have not seen her since last monday.....guess she is very busy at the moment.....
It's alright, I am too mate. I tend to stick to the australian construction boards and the New WHL thread though. Don't comment very often, just observe. Did have a go at some saudis and their new "kingdom tower" but otherwise I'm pretty quiet over there.

Anyone else feel that since the tickets started selling, it took a massive step towards reality.
I’ve started picturing what it will look like on tv when we score at the South end...the Crouch goal at City for 4th spot that time springs to mind....just a massive surge of delirious Spurs fans.

Also makes me feel there is NO WAY it won’t be ready. It’s just impossible for it not to be.

We’re going home boys

Anyone else feel that since the tickets started selling, it took a massive step towards reality.
I’ve started picturing what it will look like on tv when we score at the South end...the Crouch goal at City for 4th spot that time springs to mind....just a massive surge of delirious Spurs fans.

Also makes me feel there is NO WAY it won’t be ready. It’s just impossible for it not to be.

We’re going home boys
Yeah, McNamara's Band will sound fucking awesome...

Something that occurred to me today. In the old ground we attached the North stand in the second half as that was, traditionally, the home end of the ground. It was only later years that the Park Lane became the vocal, hardcore fan section.

Given that the South Stand is now our dedicated home end, and the North East corner is the away end, surely home games will now see Spurs attacking the Park Lane end in the second half?

Last edited:
Something that occurred to me today. In the old ground we attached he North stand in the second half as hay was, traditionally, the home end of the ground. It was only later in that the Park Lane became the vocal, hardcore fan section.

Given that the South Stand is now our dedicated home end, and the North East corner is the away end, surely home games will now see Spurs attacking the Park Lane end in the second half?
Noooo! Don't change it - some teams turned it round deliberately at kick-off and it always seemed very odd and wrong. My memory is of us doing worse when that happened too, but I have no evidence and it's probably shite.

Noooo! Don't change it - some teams turned it round deliberately at kick-off and it always seemed very odd and wrong. My memory is of us doing worse when that happened too, but I have no evidence and it's probably shite.

Worked out pretty well when we spanked City 4-1.

One of my favourite moments of recent years standing right behind the goal in the park lane whilst Lamela took the ball round the keeper and slotted it in. Absolute limbs!!

Something that occurred to me today. In the old ground we attached the North stand in the second half as that was, traditionally, the home end of the ground. It was only later years that the Park Lane became the vocal, hardcore fan section.

I would imagine that Spurs would attack towards the South stand for the second half.

Worked out pretty well when we spanked City 4-1.

One of my favourite moments of recent years standing right behind the goal in the park lane whilst Lamela took the ball round the keeper and slotted it in. Absolute limbs!!

:dembelelol: I did say it was probably shite that we did worse.

It’s what we have been doing at Wembley too.
Think the trust confirmed we would do the same when we move back to the Lane.

Back
Top Bottom