New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think that’s a damn fine idea. If it was e.g. my Dad’s birthday it would be nice to take him to, say, an upgrade facility where you could have a decent meal and a few drinks in some comfort. Also, if you could sign in a guest to the 1882 section then that might appeal more too.

Exactly. Hope they will do something like this, the idea of "corporate" doesn't horrify me if I could just go a few times (likely I'd do it when it's cheaper against dog shit fc as well, rather than big games they'd sell out anyway).

Big clear out of kit from the middle today ... two big cherry pickers gone, old cabling almost gone, must mean the roof lift's as good as done ... looks like they're going round connecting the locking pins on the permanent cables

QQ about season ticket purchases. My Dad, Mum and Nephew are due to purchase theirs at phase six however my Dad is currently in A&E and will likely be kept in a few days... I'm wondering when this phase is and if he will miss it, I don't want to ask him as obviously he has more important things on his mind and it might upset him.

Would be gutted if he missed out, he only got his first season ticket last year and with ill health and being mid 70 he's unlikely to get another chance if he misses out.

Sorry to hear that!

Phase 6 starts on 12 April. Hope he makes a full recovery

QQ about season ticket purchases. My Dad, Mum and Nephew are due to purchase theirs at phase six however my Dad is currently in A&E and will likely be kept in a few days... I'm wondering when this phase is and if he will miss it, I don't want to ask him as obviously he has more important things on his mind and it might upset him.

Would be gutted if he missed out, he only got his first season ticket last year and with ill health and being mid 70 he's unlikely to get another chance if he misses out.

Apparently planning permission has gone in for a new toilet block under the stairs leading to Lilywhite House (from Glory-Glory).

rbqJoSW.jpg

Early signs suggest you needn't worry. Take up looks quite low so far.

59 in the East stand
9 in block 530
50 in block 529

Where have you got that from? From what i can see hardly any have gone in block 529, the ones to the right of the gangway are the 1882s and only the front row have gone, the ones to the left of the gangway appear to be £1325 seats unless i am missing something?

How are you doing mate?

Anyway, the picture is from the stadium thread on Glory-Glory

Very well thanks! Due a game soon, probably home game vs Leicester. (surveying at weekends meaning I've not been able). Will let you know, beers before?

Nice one, that's my friday morning at work sorted!

Where have you got that from? From what i can see hardly any have gone in block 529, the ones to the right of the gangway are the 1882s and only the front row have gone, the ones to the left of the gangway appear to be £1325 seats unless i am missing something?

Yes, only 12 1882 seats in block 529 have gone so far, I suspect to one company, which makes the take-up so far even worse. :levystare:

I've just counted the 1882 seats which have gone so far on the interactive map: 44 plus another 8 that should be 1882 but are showing as normal seats. So max 52.

The interactive map does have errors though (for example, it shows some seats as available in block 529 which I know have gone), so I could be wrong...

Edit: I've just gone in to buy in block 529 and there are another 15 which have been sold there on top of the 12 showing on the interactive map.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom