New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

QQ about season ticket purchases. My Dad, Mum and Nephew are due to purchase theirs at phase six however my Dad is currently in A&E and will likely be kept in a few days... I'm wondering when this phase is and if he will miss it, I don't want to ask him as obviously he has more important things on his mind and it might upset him.

Would be gutted if he missed out, he only got his first season ticket last year and with ill health and being mid 70 he's unlikely to get another chance if he misses out.
Hope he recovers quickly.

DY-oditW4AEJVeQ.jpg
Anyone know what the yellow area on the back of the stand signifies?

One of the SSC nerds has come up with this....that's a big fucking screen...and that crane driver has done a fucking job getting manoeuvred around it.
20GrGf6h.png
No need to call someone a nerd just because he's passionate about Spurs though :pochserious:

:dierpochhug:

Went along today to do some work in Lillywhite house. The scale of the place is just amazing. Seeing it tower above the tower blocks as you drive there is just something to see in real life to appreciate.

Where have you got that from? From what i can see hardly any have gone in block 529, the ones to the right of the gangway are the 1882s and only the front row have gone, the ones to the left of the gangway appear to be £1325 seats unless i am missing something?

Me and 7 mates are in Block 529 Row 8 (No stalking!) at £1325. We got seats from the aisle in, so we don't upset anyone when we're late / pissed.
See, a lot of planning has gone into this stadium

As someone else alluded to a while ago in this thread, I think the roof going on is going to take away from the breath taking quality of the stadium. I think it's open top look gives a certain Colosseum type imagery that will be lost when it gets enclosed. Being able to see all the terracing makes it look much more impressive in the aerial shots than it will with the roof on.

Such a fucking shame we have to fill it with seats too. Imagine that behemoth full to the rafters of standing punters.

Ooooh, 'ark at Biggus Dickus here!
:dierpochhug:

I think the roof going on is going to take away from the breath taking quality of the stadium. I think it's open top look gives a certain Colosseum type imagery that will be lost when it gets enclosed. Being able to see all the terracing makes it look much more impressive in the aerial shots than it will with the roof on.

Such a fucking shame we have to fill it with seats too. Imagine that behemoth full to the rafters of standing punters.
Big difference is... The Colluseum is in Rome, where the sun shines a lot...
WHL Mk.II is in North London... where it pisses down most days!

The roof is a geographical necessity I'm afraid!

Big difference is... The Colluseum is in Rome, where the sun shines a lot...
WHL Mk.II is in North London... where it pisses down most days!

The roof is a geographical necessity I'm afraid!

Yeah I know, it’s just a shame it’s a necessity that’s all.

Back
Top Bottom