New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Stop with the crane puns please

h20BD8CB6

How much do you think cheapest season ticket seat will cost (full price - not concessionary)? At moment I pay cc£650 at Wembley for a seat in 5th level which I think is good value and v happy with view. Hoping will get something equivalent at new stadium or am I being too optimistic?

I was thinking the same question yesterday. From an earlier post there seems to be a huge amount of Premium seating and the single tier stand behind he goal seems to be where the “normal” seats will be. I am not a fan of behind the goal ( being a block 31 ST holder for so long ) I wanted the same type of view. Worried we won’t be able to pay for that !!!

I was thinking the same question yesterday. From an earlier post there seems to be a huge amount of Premium seating and the single tier stand behind he goal seems to be where the “normal” seats will be. I am not a fan of behind the goal ( being a block 31 ST holder for so long ) I wanted the same type of view. Worried we won’t be able to pay for that !!!

I was always a 'shelf' fan and so standing / sitting along the sidelines has always been my preferred spot ....

HOWEVER

Having had the pleasure of the Dortmund 'Yellow Wall' on several occasions including v Schalke the 'Ruhr Derby' I can assure all home fans (even us old feckers) will want to be in the "Tottenham Wall" it's going to be frigging awesome ......

How much do you think cheapest season ticket seat will cost (full price - not concessionary)? At moment I pay cc£650 at Wembley for a seat in 5th level which I think is good value and v happy with view. Hoping will get something equivalent at new stadium or am I being too optimistic?
I would imagine that the cheapest seats up in the gods will be a comparable price to that. But hopefully we should get some concrete info in the next month or so - the Trust are pushing hard.

We must never refer to it as our Kop. Interestingly, or maybe not, my iPhone auto-corrects the word kop to loo, which is fair given that the Anfield version was basically a giant urinal that people stood in and the whole place stinks of shit.

We must never refer to it as our Kop. Interestingly, or maybe not, my iPhone auto-corrects the word kop to loo, which is fair given that the Anfield version was basically a giant urinal that people stood in and the whole place stinks of shit.
and not only that, loo plus kop is pretty much klopp

well done, keep it up

They’re called Spion Kop stands. They’re named after a hill in South Africa.

Loads of clubs have had Kops, including Woolwich and Villa. It’s not a term specific to the one at Anfield.

Loads of clubs have had Kops, including Woolwich and Villa. It’s not a term specific to the one at Anfield.
"The Kop. No, no, no, the Tottenham one."

Fuck calling our beautiful new end that. The Park Lane End, The Bill Nicholson/Arthur Rowe/Jimmy Greaves Stand or just the South Stand, but never, ever, ever The Kop

If we are gonna name it after a hill, i call for "the watership down" stand. the very fact that any other football clubs have used kop is the best reason not to.

yep. the watership down stand for me.

"The Kop. No, no, no, the Tottenham one."

Fuck calling our beautiful new end that. The Park Lane End, The Bill Nicholson/Arthur Rowe/Jimmy Greaves Stand or just the South Stand, but never, ever, ever The Kop

I hope we name it after Nicholson or Greaves. Not saying we should actually call it The Kop. Just saying that it’s not incorrect to describe a steep stand like the one we’re getting as a Kop.

Back
Top Bottom