New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Weren't there supposed to be two NFL games a season?

The way the NFL word these deals is weird, its an average of 2 games a year over the next 10 years.
Basically at least 20 games will be played at WHL before 2028, next year night have 1 the after might have 3 etc. Twickenham had a deal for 3 games over 3 years, they've had 3 already with one year left to go (above rumours are for 2 more in 2018, their last year in this deal)

Apparently the FA will have to practically buy NFL games off of us if they want to host a game at Wembley. Levy is going to bleed them dry

My team the Raiders.
472f17fa639b7a690a46d3e6a56632df.jpg

NFL isn’t going to put a date on this unless there are some pretty good assurances the stadium in on time.

Also, since this is two American west coast teams, kick off time will likely be 6p local.

How much do you think cheapest season ticket seat will cost (full price - not concessionary)? At moment I pay cc£650 at Wembley for a seat in 5th level which I think is good value and v happy with view. Hoping will get something equivalent at new stadium or am I being too optimistic?

Back
Top Bottom