New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shit, sorry I’ve just said the same as you to Arthur Wensleydale Arthur Wensleydale
tumblr_lxsykutBrd1r1pdcoo1_500.gif

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/uploadedImages/Shared_Assets/Images/New_Stadium/Stadium_2016-2017/1 - 08 september 2016.jpg

If you think that a year ago the Lane still stood there and the new ground wasn’t much more than foundations and and a bit of the first level, to where they are now, it’s a huge difference. If they carry on at the same pace there’s no way they won’t be ready. Maybe all the external grounds works won’t be done but as long as they can get a pitch down and some seats that we can get to, I’m sure people won’t be too upset if the climbing wall, public square, tunnel club or cheese room aren’t 100% ready to go.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/uploadedImages/Shared_Assets/Images/New_Stadium/Stadium_2016-2017/1 - 08 september 2016.jpg

If you think that a year ago the Lane still stood there and the new ground wasn’t much more than foundations and and a bit of the first level, to where they are now, it’s a huge difference. If they carry on at the same pace there’s no way they won’t be ready. Maybe all the external grounds works won’t be done but as long as they can get a pitch down and some seats that we can get to, I’m sure people won’t be too upset if the climbing wall, public square, tunnel club or cheese room aren’t 100% ready to go.
I demand that if the cheese room isn't ready for first kick-off that Daniel Levy be publicly flogged as half-time entertainment.

I've noticed that stadium pics on the Spurs website are always a few days old. This is current.

Think they are at least 5 days older than the date stated.
Yesterday the terracing was at the top of the south stand.

The whole bowl is joined together now. The west stand was joined to the south in the SW corner some time last night/ this morning.

I've noticed that stadium pics on the Spurs website are always a few days old. This is current.

Great update! Its actually the first one I have watched all the way through without skipping bits and there is so much going on at the stadium.

Its amazing to see it towering over the houses, and paint pots being loaded up to start painting!! (16mins plus)

The extent of the scaffolding on the west stand is something else (about 15mins).

Well worth a watch

I can't wait to get out of Wembley and get into the Cheese Room.

Question do you think we have built up this cheese room to much? I would hate for it to be a disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom