New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Time to be mature...Still can't get over how big that South stand is going to be...
image.php

Here's that terraced bit....
EpVax3U.jpg

Watched a little bit of how the scumirates was built documentary. First thing they said, was Woolwich didnt give the architects a brief. So they just did what they wanted. So glad we have Levy. I can imagine him saying over and over again to the architects, higher, closer, tighter. Top man

Watched a little bit of how the scumirates was built documentary. First thing they said, was Woolwich didnt give the architects a brief. So they just did what they wanted. So glad we have Levy. I can imagine him saying over and over again to the architects, higher, closer, tighter. Top man
I'm glad you said this. I think too often as fans we're focused on the team and the manager, but this is about delivering a foundation for generations to come.

A friend of mine who incidentally owns his own building company, knows some of the people at the site. Apparently it is going to be a very tight time scale, and there will still be some building going on behind the scenes when it opens.

A friend of mine who incidentally owns his own building company, knows some of the people at the site. Apparently it is going to be a very tight time scale, and there will still be some building going on behind the scenes when it opens.
Oh, I think we can be assured that many things such as fixtures and concessions hook-ups and the like won't be finalized day one, but that's okay it's almost to be expected.

Can't see us playing in it until September. Pretty sure DL will ask Premier League, like West Ham this year, to play first 3 games away then there will be an international break. Hope i'm wrong as would love it to be opened on a balmy August afternoon just can't see it.

Back
Top Bottom