New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

cPBNjW1h.jpg

At this point I’m hoping they leave it till later rather than earlier. I’ve got a very intensive 6 week course of chemo and radiotherapy coming up which I’m told is going to fuck me up. It starts on 22nd October. Unlikely I’ll be able to even eat and drink normally (fed by a tube) until mid December so a new year opening will do me fine.
I wish you a very speedy recovery.

Good evening everyone!

I popped down to White Hart Lane this afternoon and took some pictures from the ongoing work. I have put them against the proposed renders for the new stadium...

vM5P1cl.jpg

7ls4o7G.jpg

P0ZWgSy.jpg

p93cywX.jpg

R3FdbR7.jpg

FWkR50k.jpg

I’m not looking forward to the treatment, but I’m definitely looking forward to my first game at the new stadium.
I’ll be disappointed if I can’t make the opening fixture but unfortunately I know I’ve got bigger fish to fry.

Thanks for all the love :dierpochhug:

Back
Top Bottom