New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Logged into the ticket site this morning on the way to work to look for a Man City ticket on the exchange.

Noticed a tab that said 'season tickets 2019/20' so I clicked it and 10 mins later I seem to have bought myself a season ticket in block 108!!

My first season ticket and I'm fucking delighted!!! 🥰

From another board, the poster in question is one of the corporate lot and likes to remind others that he knows a few people at the club (Keith B, Stevie P among others)...

"The club have agreed with the Prem league a contigency to move our first home games to away in the unlikely event we arent ready. The club also know they will not be ready in terms of all concessions and lounges and a completion to all fix and fits but are committed to having all the seats ready in time for game one. It is running behind."

He does like the attention and may have an alcohol problem so bear that in mind
An attention seeking cunt with a drinking problem...you had to go to another forum for one of those?

Nice...
DfbaO1MW0AAikkJ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom