New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kudos to the guy who wants live streaming of the construction work because he wants to "enjoy this build. I want to see every pour, every steel, every brick all coming together to build THFCs future".
Maybe he should get out more.

Kudos to the guy who wants live streaming of the construction work because he wants to "enjoy this build. I want to see every pour, every steel, every brick all coming together to build THFCs future".

"Not seen you for a while mate, what you been up to?"

"Just been in my room watching the Spurs stadium build on live stream for the last 3 years"

"Just been in my room watching the Spurs stadium build on live stream for the last 3 years"
Where HAS John Thomas John Thomas been lately?!

:townhmm:

Looks like JimB is having the time of his life:
"Exciting day (for the sad obsessives among us, at least!). So much going on:

- slab pours
- taking down formwork for north end pod
- starting to dig out east side pod
- first tower crane section arrives
- columns rising
- what looks to be concrete being poured along the east side sheet piling"

Lads still no muthafuckin' bricks though!
fuck's sake......

m_ReclaimedYellowstocks_1.jpg

Give the guy a break. It's not like none of you have ever been wrong about anything. Why this need to kick his head in?

Indeed, we're all wrong from time to time. But the vast majority on here are able to be right or wrong and debate with balanced views. Point in case, almost everyone on here, as far as I can tell, are of the opinion that Levy has done some wonderful work for our club, but has also fucked other things up. Which of the two, any given person feels has more weight is just in the eye of beholder. But if 99% of someone's posts are negative, with the vast majority being completely unbalanced comments against Levy, then you're going to have to take some shit when proven wrong on one very specific subject.

Still, it's better than having to eat your own shit, like another poster :walkercry:

Give the guy a break. It's not like none of you have ever been wrong about anything. Why this need to kick his head in?

I'd probably suggest that he continued to 'refuse to believe' the new stadium was going to be built, despite a billion % evidence that it was. The guy doesn't come across as stupid, so I can only think he continued to be pig headed about it just to be an annoying cunt. Ergo, the proverbial kicking his head in.

Back
Top Bottom