New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Give the guy a break. It's not like none of you have ever been wrong about anything. Why this need to kick his head in?
to be fair, he did once say (and no doubt will now claim it was tongue in cheek) that it wouldnt surprise him if Levy was funding archways appeals.
there is being a bit negative and uncertain and there is being utterly fucking irrational.

to be fair, he did once say (and no doubt will now claim it was tongue in cheek) that it wouldnt surprise him if Levy was funding archways appeals.
there is being a bit negative and uncertain and there is being utterly fucking irrational.

I agree he has been way off with the stadium. I just thought all that stuff calling him 'gooner scum'
was a bit OTT.

I agree he has been way off with the stadium. I just thought all that stuff calling him 'gooner scum'
was a bit OTT.
I agree. i dont think he's a gooner. but i think he, and one or two others take the levy thing to a stupid degree.
we lose the title, itll be levy's fault. win it, it'll be despite him. sells up after the stadiums built, itll be told you, he was only in it for the cash. doesnt, itll be why doesnt he sell up and fuck off. there is no middle ground with them.

I agree. i dont think he's a gooner. but i think he, and one or two others take the levy thing to a stupid degree.
we lose the title, itll be levy's fault. win it, it'll be despite him. sells up after the stadiums built, itll be told you, he was only in it for the cash. doesnt, itll be why doesnt he sell up and fuck off. there is no middle ground with them.

I've been critical of Levy in the past, but he appears to be handling the stadium build very well.

I've been critical of Levy in the past, but he appears to be handling the stadium build very well.

As Chairmen go Levy has generally tried to do right by the club, I may not have always agreed with his decisions but they usually are about running the club correctly and not over stretching ourselves. At the moment I would say he's getting it right with the stadium build, the coaching set up, the training facilities and the overall squad.

As Chairmen go Levy has generally tried to do right by the club, I may not have always agreed with his decisions but they usually are about running the club correctly and not over stretching ourselves. At the moment I would say he's getting it right with the stadium build, the coaching set up, the training facilities and the overall squad.

Agree. His managerial appointments, in the past, have been questionable to say the least, but he's struck gold with Poch, and he deserves credit for that.

Agree. His managerial appointments, in the past, have been questionable to say the least, but he's struck gold with Poch, and he deserves credit for that.
This.

A succession of managerial changes in a rinse & repeat policy was always going to get the fans' backs up because it was always a transitional season for us. I would add that his hardball stance on incoming transfers has hurt us as well. By that I mean the delay until the 11th hour.

We know that Poch wants his signings in early. Let's hope levy doesn't fuck about if Poch identifies his targets

I know not everyone agrees with this but AVB should have been the progressive manager that Pochettino has turned out to be. To be honest I was wanting LVG, more fool me!!! Then my preference after he turned us down was Frank De Boer. Pochettino has quickly proven my opinion wrong and I am so glad that he is the man leading us to heights unknown. The way he has united our club and general way he talks about us really make me feel proud to be a fan of Tottenham Hotspur FC. That is down to Levy finally finding the right man and giving him the tools to set up the staff around him. I have never felt this positive about the future of our club.

Its funny a year ago some posters:nawty: were really giving it to Levy. ex LEVY OUT!

<y final thoughts on the levy thing: he aint perfect, he's made mistakes. some massive ones. but he's better than a lot of the chairmen out there. and miles better than his "Im happy with midtable and an occaional cup run" predecessor.

Now, to get the thread back on topic......

tits

/2Q==
GreatTit002.jpg

sorry......bricks....
Berg_van_stenen.jpg

Where HAS John Thomas John Thomas been lately?!

:townhmm:

Hi Guys. I've not been hiding from you, I promise. Just dealing with a couple of private issues that put football forums into some sort of perspective. Its why I haven't posted here for a month or so and will be unlikely to again for a few months more. Anyways, I did acknowledge on page 282 that I may have been wrong on this particular issue. Its starting to look more and more likely now that I did indeed get this one wrong. However, no one will be happier than me if/when the stadium gets built. I've been waiting all my life to see my beloved Spurs reach the home and status we truly deserve. The best fans in the country deserve nothing less. As for the cunt who claims 99% of my posts have been negative. Fuck you. And a big shout out for Joe Clash for rising above the mob and showing what true yids are all about
COYMFS

Hi Guys. I've not been hiding from you, I promise. Just dealing with a couple of private issues that put football forums into some sort of perspective. Its why I haven't posted here for a month or so and will be unlikely to again for a few months more. Anyways, I did acknowledge on page 282 that I may have been wrong on this particular issue. Its starting to look more and more likely now that I did indeed get this one wrong. However, no one will be happier than me if/when the stadium gets built. I've been waiting all my life to see my beloved Spurs reach the home and status we truly deserve. The best fans in the country deserve nothing less. As for the cunt who claims 99% of my posts have been negative. Fuck you. And a big shout out for Joe Clash for rising above the mob and showing what true yids are all about
COYMFS
I was only trying to be funny.

Hope whatever is happening gets sorted. Best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom