New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

5KBnoQH.jpg
EWhDiz4.jpg
fgBQb9t.jpg
FJSIJnW.jpg
LOOK OUT! There's a massive Python in the first pic. :levywhoa:

Whenever a new stadium is built there are always rumours of rogue builders laying rival team's shirt in the foundations or under the pitch for giggles. I hope we have screened all our workers and that they are subjected to full searches every day. If I find out that some goon has planted a red shirt under the pitch it's gonna get nasty. That shit ain't funny. It's sacrilege.
:carrollwtf:

If any of the workers are fans of that little team nearby, I wonder what foibles they are imagining getting up to with the build...

Whenever a new stadium is built there are always rumours of rogue builders laying rival team's shirt in the foundations or under the pitch for giggles. I hope we have screened all our workers and that they are subjected to full searches every day. If I find out that some goon has planted a red shirt under the pitch it's gonna get nasty. That shit ain't funny. It's sacrilege.
:carrollwtf:
A bloke in my local worked on the eye sore up the road.
He got a photo of the inside of the stadium for a Gooner in the pub.The picture had all red dots over it,
the Gooner asked what they were.He replied that's everywhere I have taken a sh*t in you new stadium

Back
Top Bottom