New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Every few million helps. Maybe we should opt out of Europe, think of the damage to the pitch.
I mean, there's a significant difference in the wear and tear rugby does to a football pitch and the wear and tear created by football. And the stadium's purpose is football matches.

At the end of the day, I don't think it's that big of a deal. My point wasn't that it was but rather that it's interesting that whilst some endlessly complain about the NFL in the stadium there's not really any complaining about the rugby which damages the pitch. Seems to indicate xenophobia as one of the majot underlying causes of the anti-NFL sentiment.

but rather that it's interesting that whilst some endlessly complain about the NFL in the stadium there's not really any complaining about the rugby which damages the pitch. Seems to indicate xenophobia as one of the majot underlying causes of the anti-NFL sentiment.
How many people 'endlessly' complain about the NFL in the stadium?
As for the 'damage' to the pitch today, let's wait until next week's game against Luton to see about that.

Seems to indicate xenophobia as one of the majot underlying causes of the anti-NFL sentiment.
With all due respect, I think that's a load of bollocks

Loads of people complain about it all the time. Don't you read this thread or the Levy/ENIC thread much?
As for the 'damage' to the pitch today, let's wait until next week's game against Luton to see about that.
Fair
I agree with you here.

There's several in this thread. The search function sucks on this site, unfortunately, but it wouldn't be hard to find an example if you cared to peruse the thread.

If not xenophobia, how do you explain the angst from some towards NFL and Beyonce and compared to virtual silence about the rugby?

And I'm not against the rugby, every £ helps. Merely pointing out the hypocrisy of some.

"Get a further 5% off Porridge"

revenge of the sith episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Cheers. Be interesting to see how they manage the south stand entering and exiting the stadium. Haven’t been through the docs but presume they would have to show that given any public safety concerns.

It does look very cramped. I reckon they’ll ruin the stadium personally and it will be a huge mistake building them. No longer will the stadium be visible from the walk down the high road.

Back
Top Bottom