New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You never hear them on adverts, but the wider band are also factors, did say Eddie not Pearl Jam.

When their second album came out, Vedder insisted on touring in a Van (covered in their documentary), Stone Gossard said of it “we’re not Fugazi”, as it made everything super difficult as he rebelled against their fame.

Think some of it was a rebound as Eddie was cut deep by Cobain saying “they aren’t an indie/underground band” as they went straight to a major label. However, as one on that scene, Pearl Jam tickets were much cheaper than Nirvana in 91/92 (And they had been Green River, Mother Love Bone prior to becoming Pearl Jam).

Anyway, agree it’s way OTT pricing.
Cobain was just pissed at them because he sided with Mark Arm, who is actually now a mate of Vedder.

Anyway, they're a great band with a classic rock style who will be amazing at The Lane. I doubt I will go though unfortunately because of the timing.

I wonder how far away the Premiere League is from playing games abroad. Within 5 years is my guess.

I detest 'em.
Not a cat in hells chance. We are not the NFL. They need to grow their game because it is basically an American game. When are we going to see the NFL World Cup . Never I would think. Americans don’t play games with other countries apart from the Olympics, and they’re not that interested in them,
Everybody plays football , it is the world game.

Not a cat in hells chance. We are not the NFL. They need to grow their game because it is basically an American game. When are we going to see the NFL World Cup . Never I would think. Americans don’t play games with other countries apart from the Olympics, and they’re not that interested in them,
They have the World Series in baseball though where 187* countries compete.

*I mean one.

The Spanish Cup Final was played in the middle east this year. I suspect the Premier League / FA will start with the Charity Shield.
I take your point but mine is based on money, profane amounts of money.

Fucking love Pearl Jam. I've seen them 18 times and counting...
Strewth 18x

They are epic live though, think it was you who said you saw them at Finsbury Park first time, supporting The Cult? Was there as well.

That was my second, the first in a tiny club in Brum on the promo tour for 10.

91-92 was a golden era of music.

The Spanish Cup Final was played in the middle east this year. I suspect the Premier League / FA will start with the Charity Shield.
I take your point but mine is based on money, profane amounts of money.
Spanish clubs are snapped. That’s why they have gone there. Was it the Spanish cup final or their equivalent of the charity shield with 4 clubs.
So many American owners now. They will keep pushing for what they can get. At least the FA have a golden share in the prem lge so they can block stuff like no relegation.
Americans just bought Carlisle. Do they know what they are getting into.
Why on earth do we want to be like the USA. Singing the National anthem before every NFL game.
Tony Cascarino was in a poker tournament in the USA. They sang the National anthem before that started. Mental.

Back
Top Bottom