New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

you know what the club could do to get the south stand rocking. portion off the seats into sections of 100, place a decibel reader bang in the middle of the 100 seats. the loudest section over the course of the season (highest average) gets free season tickets for the following year.

you know what the club could do to get the south stand rocking. portion off the seats into sections of 100, place a decibel reader bang in the middle of the 100 seats. the loudest section over the course of the season (highest average) gets free season tickets for the following year.
Free season tickets for 100 people

Danny Boy at the very thought of it

Animated GIF

I was thinking

Dier Straits
Winks 182
Son Jovi
Cliff Richarlison
Forster & Allen
Spenceless Things
Kane's Addiction
Kulusevski Shaker

(Apologies to our younger readers...)
(And everybody actually...)
:contebored:

Very good...... :roflmao:

Impressive; low-key early 90's UK Indie vibes.....

Bass-line still cheeky as fuck!

the atmosphere that could potentially create will be well worth the 150k or whatever it would cost the club, they pay dier 100k a week!!! he costs ya points, this 150k would actually gain you points.
I think it’s a nonsense idea but there needs to be some form of input from the club to improve things. Creative thought needed

I think it’s a nonsense idea but there needs to be some form of input from the club to improve things. Creative thought needed
stick out a juicy reward like that and youll see a big difference in noise. south stand competing against each other and the rest of the stadium will just naturally get louder because of the south stand. that could be the difference in a few games. its called the 12th man for a reason. 150k a year is fuck all to the club, they pay winks and dier that a week and look what you get back from that!

Yeah. Paying fans to make a noise. Definitely arms the sort of thing a legit club does.
Role Playing Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG
you got any better ideas? that south stand was designed to be intimidating and create a wall of noise. you get some right idiots in that south stand who dont even like noise or any passion. ive had some snooty middle aged woman turn round and give me a look of disgust for calling brightons keeper a wanker for time wasting before....what the fuck are people like that doing at football games! hardly going to get an atmosphere going with people like that in the ground.

Red Hot Chili Peppers just announced: Friday 21 July, 2023

Never RED!!
How about The LILYWHITE Stripes, seeing as Barry White is dead now...?

How about the team play vibrant entertaining attacking football - never know might help create a bit of atmosphere!
Ahhh, the classic 'Chicken & Egg' scenario....

What comes first?
Do the players make the atmosphere better, or does a better atmosphere make them play better....?

Tough one...

The only people NOT booing today were the day trippers who couldn't give two fucks!
So at least THEY were staying positive!

I've had some snooty middle aged woman turn round and give me a look of disgust for calling brightons keeper a wanker for time wasting before....what the fuck are people like that doing at football games! hardly going to get an atmosphere going with people like that in the ground.
That definitely wasn't me, I'd probably would be saying the same, even louder!
Here's a suggestion to get the atmosphere going - maybe we should try to play exciting football?

Back
Top Bottom