New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Almost 60,000 attendance ..... I bet all the bars and food outlets did a roaring trade
The average boxing fan at big fight nights spends 5hrs at the venue apparently!!

I had a group that I know, all Woolwich fans, who went last night. They sent me texts telling me "what a shit hole" whilst simultaneously getting blitzed eating and drinking for over 6hrs $$$$$$$$$ cheers lads.

The average boxing fan at big fight nights spends 5hrs at the venue apparently!!

I had a group that I know, all Woolwich fans, who went last night. They sent me texts telling me "what a shit hole" whilst simultaneously getting blitzed eating and drinking for over 6hrs $$$$$$$$$ cheers lads.

5 hours average (including the fight) suggests the average could easily be £30/head or just under £2m for the 60k attendees.

Not small money, even though that only buys part of the leg of a PL player these days

How comes no concerts (AFAIK) announced for next Summer yet?
Loads for Wembley, Hyde Park, Spam Circus Tent, even Arctic Monkeys at that 💩 dump but nothing at NWHL...?
Bad feedback from last year re sound or travel or what?

Loads for Wembley, Hyde Park, Spam Circus Tent, even Arctic Monkeys at that 💩 dump but nothing at NWHL...?

My bet would be Taylor Swift for two or three nights in autumn.

The only bad feedback came from Gun's & Roses who brought in their own sound crew and fucked it up then turned it around on the stadium.

Spurs stadium can host up to 16 non-association football events a year including up to six music concerts, at least two of which will be NFL games, typically 3 or 4 rugby games are held there, boxing last night (and maybe others planned) so that's half the maximum number of events.

We are not competing with Hyde Park for music concerts who can have a hundred thousand spectators or more, we are limited to about 62,500 or whatever stadium capacity is. Plenty of possible concerts where venue not yet confirmed Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Events: Concert Predictions 2023

Back
Top Bottom