New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How comes no concerts (AFAIK) announced for next Summer yet?
Loads for Wembley, Hyde Park, Spam Circus Tent, even Arctic Monkeys at that 💩 dump but nothing at NWHL...?
Bad feedback from last year re sound or travel or what?

They’ve just announced red hot chilli peppers. Who I wouldn’t bother with btw. Saw them in Hyde park a few years ago and they really couldn’t be fucked. James Brown was on before them and he was amazing. So it wasn’t a wasted afternoon.

They’ve just announced red hot chilli peppers. Who I wouldn’t bother with btw. Saw them in Hyde park a few years ago and they really couldn’t be fucked. James Brown was on before them and he was amazing. So it wasn’t a wasted afternoon.

Shame you feel like that.

I saw RHCP in Cardiff some years ago and they were fucking brilliant. One of the best gigs I've ever been to.

So I definitely cannot agree with you about 'not bothering with them'. They've been around as long as they have for a reason!

(But obviously if that's the only experience you've had with them then your position is understandable)

A few years????
I know time flies, but that was over 18 years ago that James Brown was at Hyde Park with the Chilli Peppers.

Shame you feel like that.

I saw RHCP in Cardiff some years ago and they were fucking brilliant. One of the best gigs I've ever been to.

So I definitely cannot agree with you about 'not bothering with them'. They've been around as long as they have for a reason!

(But obviously if that's the only experience you've had with them then your position is understandable)

They honestly looked like they were there doing us a favour. It was just so half arsed from them. Zero passion.

Sounds a review of one of our games reading that back!

A few years????
I know time flies, but that was over 18 years ago that James Brown was at Hyde Park with the Chilli Peppers.
I was thinking it must be the same time as I saw RHCP in Ireland as I saw them followed by James Brown as well. 2006!!!!

Logged into the ticket site this morning on the way to work to look for a Man City ticket on the exchange.

Noticed a tab that said 'season tickets 2019/20' so I clicked it and 10 mins later I seem to have bought myself a season ticket in block 108!!

My first season ticket and I'm fucking delighted!!! 🥰
Three years today, still get a buzz from it.
🥳

Half time booing needs to stop, whatever the score.
I don't like it either and have never done it, but I can understand the frustration given the crap we've been served up in the first halfs this season.

Maybe those half season tickets should be be valid for the second half of each match rather than the second half of the season. :levystare:

I don't like it either and have never done it, but I can understand the frustration given the crap we've been served up in the first halfs this season.

Maybe those half season tickets should be be valid for the second half of each match rather than the second half of the season. :levystare:

I think he, a player or the club need to say something about it before the next home game. We need to get behind the team and make the stadium an aggressive place for teams to visit. At the moment it’s the opposite of that.

I think he, a player or the club need to say something about it before the next home game. We need to get behind the team and make the stadium an aggressive place for teams to visit. At the moment it’s the opposite of that.
It’s basically too big. Full of neutral day trippers, the Fulham neutral section is more menacing

Tik tokkers

Back
Top Bottom