New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone got any ideas of what prices they are going to charge for these half season tickets? My boy was offered one when we went to Wembley but was too young so will most likely be offered again now and I’m tempted to get it for him. Only other issue is whether they would be able to relocate my seat to be with him

Anyone got any ideas of what prices they are going to charge for these half season tickets? My boy was offered one when we went to Wembley but was too young so will most likely be offered again now and I’m tempted to get it for him. Only other issue is whether they would be able to relocate my seat to be with him

they won’t relocate season tickets, it’s a pain in the arse.

me and my mates are all a few rows apart at the minute because of the phases.

they won’t relocate season tickets, it’s a pain in the arse.

me and my mates are all a few rows apart at the minute because of the phases.
Yeah it’s a pain! when we’ve bought tickets on his membership separately you’ve got to try and get as close as possible because they won’t even let me move for individual games when I’ve asked to get us sat together. Hopefully after this season they will start letting people look at moving as it’s settled down a bit now and people have a better idea of where they want to be!

Yeah it’s a pain! when we’ve bought tickets on his membership separately you’ve got to try and get as close as possible because they won’t even let me move for individual games when I’ve asked to get us sat together. Hopefully after this season they will start letting people look at moving as it’s settled down a bit now and people have a better idea of where they want to be!

I think it will help the atmosphere aswell.

Might get some larger groups of people who know each other and want to sing

Someone has posted the places they are putting them , think SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs .
Lower East and West sides
Wasn't me. It was this fine gentleman.
Areas where seating increase will be happening:

index.php

Tottenham Sean Tottenham Sean

If you've got a ST and your kid is a member, you have to phone the TO at the stadium on the ticket sales window day and ask them to find 2 together. They will then let you buy the one for the kid and move your seat. I've done it a couple of times. Very good service. That's all if there are 2 together. If there are no concession tickets left you will have to buy a full price adult one for the youngster.

I think you need to phone the ticket office number and choose option 2. You generally get to talk to someone with a decent amount of common sense.

So the thing is...
Just one Guns N Roses date on May 29th in the whole of the UK...
Is there blatantly going to be a second on the 30th either because they don't think we'll get a CL final or they don't want a screening... or of course the ca$h is more important (in which case... CHEERS!?)
The tour schedule has a gap after the 29th so it looks inevitable.
Oh, and Nicky Wire from the Manics must be gutted. They love GnR, supported them not long ago and he is one of us but they're already supporting Green Day in Europe on that day!
I thought they would definitely be the support 😢.
Second date added. 30/5/20
You were spot on.

Second date added. 30/5/20
You were spot on.
What a surprise.
So where's our screening?
Or do they have such little optimism?
On a personal note as well, this is really aggravating.
I chose to bin off something else I'd paid for and probably won't be able to sell on the Friday to go to GnR as it was the first gig.
Obviously if we get to the final that's my priority but I could've gone on Saturday otherwise.

What a surprise.
I chose to bin off something else I'd paid for and probably won't be able to sell on the Friday to go to GnR as it was the first gig.
Obviously if we get to the final that's my priority but I could've gone on Saturday otherwise.

One of my favourite messages in a long time. Literally so much depression running through this message it just becomes so funny 😂 (sorry No. 149 No. 149 didn't mean to direct that at you but it just made me laugh)

What a surprise.
Evening gig on the Friday, daytime gig on the Saturday, then borrow the stage and repurpose it for the screening.

One of my favourite messages in a long time. Literally so much depression running through this message it just becomes so funny 😂 (sorry No. 149 No. 149 didn't mean to direct that at you but it just made me laugh)
No bother pal.
Actually that was I thought optimistic for me, bigging up a CL final.
My glass is actually half full.
It's just the cracks in the bottom are emblematic of the obscene futility of life. :mourlmao:

Back
Top Bottom