New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seeing these videos and NFL players genuine reaction to the stadium reminds me how lucky we are. Truly is an incredible place to call home.

Looking forward to that first game back next season so much.
Although probably won’t get to go to a home game till September - some very bad planning this summer....

The number of tickets available exclusively to One Hotspur+ members on a Monday sale will reflect the ratio of One Hotspur+ members we have. Based on current membership figures, it is likely that approximately 65% of available tickets will be released for sale to One Hotspur+ members, with remaining tickets being made available to all other Members on the Tuesday.

Can only assume they didn't do it this way previously, as there never seemed to be many available for the OH+ sale day. Sounds fair to do it that way, but I do think they should do away with tiered membership, and run a separate ST waiting list

The number of tickets available exclusively to One Hotspur+ members on a Monday sale will reflect the ratio of One Hotspur+ members we have. Based on current membership figures, it is likely that approximately 65% of available tickets will be released for sale to One Hotspur+ members, with remaining tickets being made available to all other Members on the Tuesday.

Can only assume they didn't do it this way previously, as there never seemed to be many available for the OH+ sale day. Sounds fair to do it that way, but I do think they should do away with tiered membership, and run a separate ST waiting list

West Ham have been downgraded to Category B next season haha.

So much for heated rivalries. Fucking idiots

it was a thousand or so before

Do we still have to suffer the Doughnut of doom?
I suspect It'll be slightly worse this season as 2 or 3 games will go on sale at once. So everyone who wants to go to any 1 of those matches available will be trying to get on all at the same time.

I'm not sure that this is going to improve anyone's chances of getting a ticket. It just means those who get lucky on the doughnut get the chance to buy 3 tickets instead of one.

I suspect It'll be slightly worse this season as 2 or 3 games will go on sale at once. So everyone who wants to go to any 1 of those matches available will be trying to get on all at the same time.

I'm not sure that this is going to improve anyone's chances of getting a ticket. It just means those who get lucky on the doughnut get the chance to buy 3 tickets instead of one.
Bring it on,i can't wait...😩

Back
Top Bottom