New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Naaah.I like mine freshly deep fried coated with sugar,like at the seaside...And Walthamstow market
You have to go a long way to beat a freshly baked packet of Tesco jam doughnuts. 69p for 5. It's hard not to eat the entire packet in one go, don't you think?

Edit - They also offer the equally delicious apple, custard and chocolate varieties.

Apparently Ticketmaster have promised to improve the system in the near future!!!!!

Crapholes. Why can't they do it now?

Proposal to combine normal home games (Men) with a female home game the same match day.

How will this be managed? Empty the stadium between matches? Play them literally back to back with everyone being encouraged to watch both? What if someone just wants to watch (and buy a ticket for) the women's match? Sounds bonkers to me.

How will this be managed? Empty the stadium between matches? Play them literally back to back with everyone being encouraged to watch both? What if someone just wants to watch (and buy a ticket for) the women's match? Sounds bonkers to me.
Yep,and to me.
I am very much in favour of the womens team being brought more into the fold,but that wouldn't work.

I'm quite surprised by this tbh, looks like NWHL is too expensive to operate for low demand matches

NWHL with only say 10000 watching would have a very poor atmosphere.

If a 6500 stadium is a big enough stadium to be almost full the atmosphere will be much better.

Next size up could be Orients Matchroom stadium which takes 10,000 fans

Back
Top Bottom