New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They all laughed when it was delayed and they forget that all their clubs agreed to allow us to use two grounds.

The FA made up some rule about 5 games or next season, UEFA didn’t want the opening to be a CL game, yet we have made all the deadlines and two decent clubs without a pathetic agenda have gone out of their way to show some solidarity.

City fans can do one.....on the same day they are getting investigated for FFP, Chelsea on the day their transfer ban is upheld, Scum the day after their level hits home.....West Ham? Sorry...who? What? Get back in your fucking aquarium, two bob cunts, trying to avoid paying the rent, and they want to talk about us?

Well said Sir!

Have a feeling my reply may not get authorised.

MadBlue.jpg

So anybody work for British airways and who will put in a good word for me so I can change my flight home, as knowing my luck it's going to be palace on the wed!
:dier:
Serves me right for believing all those people who said the first game wouldn't be mid week!
I do have a friend who works for BA. I can see what the options are. No bullshit

I didn't get why people have such a hard time understanding that the premier league doesn't want to put off clubs from expanding their own stadiums and generally other clubs are accepting because they will need approval for fixture changes or stadium developments.

CP are rebuilding their main stand so if they were going to be twats about us playing in the new stadium, we could be twats if it came to them needing a fixture change to complete the works at their stadium.

Gooner retards would struggle to put an IKEA wardrobe together in 2 years so let them take the piss.

5-7 home games we get to play there this season. What a huge boost for the club not just for the players, the morale etc but for the rest of the season, the fans and the bedding in for next season.

Huge news!!!!
Yes, that's a massive factor too - the bedding in period. Wanna start next season off to a flyer without any stadium excuses, etc. Let everyone get adjusted to the place. I so hope we get the CL tie at home for the second leg. Regardless who we draw, it will be an epic night and give us that extra push to knock whoever out...

I think I get what you mean, all I'm trying to say is that: by wanting to be prominent, Audi showed to be able to spend big money and kit sponsorships require big money (so they have proven to be able to spend those amounts, we don't know if they intend that of course)
But AIA pay more than them, that's why they are our shirt sponsors, not Audi.

Yes, that's a massive factor too - the bedding in period. Wanna start next season off to a flyer without any stadium excuses, etc. Let everyone get adjusted to the place. I so hope we get the CL tie at home for the second leg. Regardless who we draw, it will be an epic night and give us that extra push to knock whoever out...

A full pre-season, no stadium clouds or side story to worry about, no International tournament hangover and no transfer window closing three weeks before the rest of Europe etc to worry about just our football club focusing on football.

We bed in, get the top 4 job done, see how far we can get in the Champions League and finally we are on an even playing field to the others. If a couple of the boys with contract issues hanging over their heads love the new gaff, who knows what they'll end up doing as well

I forgot that this helmet actually complained to the advertising authorities because of us. He's the kind of man who takes offence to us using the word Yid as well by the way

I've just posted that poster to my Facebook (no caption, nothing), knowing gooners will see it.

So if the stadium doesn't pass the safety shit, it's all on me.

I mean after the AIA deal expires (and they don't renew), big spending Audi is the most likely candidate among our existing sponsors imo
I've always wanted to see the four rings on a Spurs shirt, if we have to have a sponsor that is. Would look classy, certainly compared to the shit we've had to advertise since Holsten (HP excepted maybe, although it was too damn big)

Back
Top Bottom